Chapter 3: Felix

At the concert
Felix POV
It was the end of the concert and it went so fast. I started to touch the hands of the stays as my wrist started to heat. I waved the rest of the stays and went back to the rest. We all said goodbye to the stays and we went from stage.
We dressed back in normal clothes and we drove back to our dorm.
Han, Lee know, Chan and me decided to do a vlive. Bangchan was sitting behind the camera so only Han, Lee know and I were see able. My wrist didn't stop heating and after 10 minutes of the vlive I saw that there were some lines on my wrist. I stood up and fastly went out of the camera sight. I went outside the room and Chan followed me.

„Mate, is everything fine?", he asked me.
I showed him my wrist were now was a tattooed rose was.
It looked like this:

„My wrist started heating after I touched the hands of the stays and now there is a tattoo

„My wrist started heating after I touched the hands of the stays and now there is a tattoo.", I told him. „I didn't want to let the stays see that there is a tattoo because I don't even know how it came there."
Chan was shocked. He didn't moved he just touched the rose.
„What is Channie hyung? Why don't you say something?", I asked him
„You don't know what it means?", he asked me and I just shook my head as no, „Lix it means that you have meat your soulmate while touching the hands of the stays. There must be a girl that has the same rose at the same place."
„But who is she?", I asked more myself instead of bangchan.
„I don't know. This a bit complicated. You touched so many stays.", he said.

Then Lee know opened the door and went to us.
„Hey what happened? The stays are worried about you.", He asked a bit worried to.
Before I can talk Chan said:
„ Felix meet his soulmate on the concert while touching the hands of the stays and know whe has a rose tattoo on his wrist."
„Oh, that is difficult. I think we should just tell the stays that you didn't feel well and we should tell the others about it tomorrow.", Minho (Lee know) said.
„Yeah I think it would be better to tell the stays not about you meet your soulmate. We also have to talk to JYP.", Chan said. They both looked at me.
„ Let's tell the members about it tomorrow and then we can talk to JYP.", I said, „ I am going to my room then. Tell the stays I didn't feel well."
They both agreed and before I went to my room bangchan said: „ We will find a solution and your soulmate."

I just nodded and went to my room. I layed in my bed and then the door opened. I just pretended to sleep, I am not in the mood of talking right now.
„Good night Felix. I hope you feel better tomorrow.", Han said and closed the door again.
Ah yeah Han doesn't know it now.
With a lot of thoughts I fell asleep.