Chapter 23: Awards

After we brought minsung together we all got busy again. Felix needs to get ready for an award show. I got invited to a lot of interviews. I also got invited for two award shows. One for actors and one as an announcer of the Kpop award show this month. That means I would announce the groups / idols who will be winning an award. Maybe even Straykids?

For the actor award show I got nominated for the top excellence actress award and for the best actress award. Last year I got the best new actress award and I was so happy about it. I never expected it. The award show is tomorrow and I am pretty nervous. I mean why not? It is a huge event. Who wouldn't be at least a bit nervous. 

Award show:
The car door opened. I stepped out. The cameras were clicking. Lights were flashing. I walked on the carpet. I posed a bit and went to my seat. I sat there looking around all the other actors and actress. Then next to me and actress sat down. Han Sohee, I know her. I have met her.      
"Hi unnie", I said.    
"Hi, Y/N.", she said back. I am nervous and I guess you could see it. Sohee took my hand and helped me to relax. I am so happy that I have her. The Award show passed fast and I got the best actress award. I am happy about that. 

Afterwards Sohee and I talked for a bit and we made some fotos. I posted two of our selfies and wrote in the caption.    
'Thanks Sohee unnie for your help and suport. I had a great time with you' I got driven to the company and tried on dresses for the other awards show where I will be the MC and this is my favourite:

 I had a great time with you' I got driven to the company and tried on dresses for the other awards show where I will be the MC and this is my favourite:

                                                                (That is Onda from Everglow, Adios era. Album Hush)

That is what I am going to wear tomorrow. I walked home and went to bed. I need to look good for tomorrow. I felt Felix also going to bed and we cuddeld before I fell asleep. 

Award show:
My MC partner and I were introducing groups, watching their performances and give awards. I announced Straykids and watched their performance. The best part was when I gave Straykids an award. They went up on stage and we all bowed. Felix threw me a finger heart and I blushed. I still tried to be profesional. The award show went on and I got to give an award to Twice, Itzy, TXT, and many more. I also got to hand Straykids a second award. 

At the end of the day I got home and saw the eight happy boys, celebraiting their two awards. Felix came running to and tried to kiss me. He took my hand while I gave him a peck before I congratulated the whole band. Felix never let go of my hand. 

Some say they are still holding hands...

-The End-