Chapter 19: Summer School

A/N: Heyo heyo I am back with a new chapter! I deeply apologize to those who have been waiting for a new update. The story was on hiatus since I've been busy with college those last two months. I had final exams this second semester and I finally finished wooohooo~

This chapter will specifically show how S.E.E.S will spend their days while having summer school.

What's this?~ Miki and Mitsuru in a maid outfit?

Exactly 👀

As always, thank you for being patient and enjoy the chapter!~

(The drawing of Mitsuru and Miki is drawn by me)

------------

___The Next Day, 11th August____

It was the second day of summer school, and the gang was preparing to go to school this morning as usual. Yukari, Fuuka and Mitsuru were sitting in the lounge as they were waiting for the others to go to school together. Meanwhile, Aigis was just standing close to where they were sitting.

Fuuka was preparing her bento box for lunch while Yukari was on her phone looking at something. Mitsuru was also reading something on the newspaper she was holding while her legs were crossed.

"So, you are all going to this thing called school." Aigis spoke.

"Yes, this is the second day of summer school. You will be guarding this place while we are gone right, Aigis?" Fuuka smiled.

"Of course," Aigis replied.

A sigh escaped from the brunette's lips, "another murder and more Apathy Syndrome cases...It seems like they are increasing rather than decreasing from our work in Tartarus." She said after reading an article online, then looked at the two girls.

Mitsuru sighed too and pulled the newspaper down to look at her teammates. She read the same article in the newspaper, "I know...but Mr. Chairman said the Dark Hour will end once we defeat all the Shadows. We have about four more to go."

Fuuka looked down worriedly, "I just hope things get better then..."

"I am sure things will be fine," Aigis nodded.

"Yeah...That reminds me, Yamagishi-san, how are you and Moriyama-san doing?" Yukari asked.

"We are doing well. We have become really close friends. I treasure her." Fuuka replied with a smile.

Mitsuru smiled with her eyes closed as she looked happy with that answer.

"Really? That's good. I was worried when you said you still get bullied and called a ghost girl." Yukari showed her concern.

"Oh, yeah...But Moriyama-san always defends me, and she tells me to just ignore them, so I do. The members of S.E.E.S and Moriyama-san...you are all important to me...more than my parents. I just hope that we can always be together..." Fuuka smiled, even though her smile showed a bit of sadness.

Yukari looked down, "same...I do too."

Mitsuru looked at the clock that was hung on the wall to check the time, "where are the others?"

"They should be here now," Yukari said and shrugged. "The boys always get late. But Miki, hmm..this is unusual for her to be the one who hasn't gotten ready yet."

"Yeah, she usually wakes up before all of us. Maybe she overslept." Fuuka wondered.

"Should I go and wake her up?" Aigis asked.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps as they all turned their heads to see Miki walking downstairs hurriedly.

"Sorry sorry! I am here!" Said Miki as her hair was still messy, and her shirt and tie weren't properly worn.