Chapter 14: Beach Time!

A/N: Chapter 14 is here! Phew, I finally finished writing this chapter since I've been busy with studying lately. Exams are coming up. Aaaa- Wish me luck :')

Merry Christmas everyone! And enjoy the chapter!

----------

It was the next day, and S.E.E.S group was on the boat ride to Yakushima island.

"Look, I see the island!" Fuuka smiled and pointed, "we are almost there. I am so excited."

"Oh, yeah! Yakushima here we come!" Junpei cheered.

"Ooooh?!" Miki looked at the dolphins swimming in the water, "they are sooo cute! Hey there, buddies." She said, stretching her arms out as she wanted to touch them.

"Miki, watch out, you are going to fall into the water if you lean like this." Mitsuru warned.

"We are coming up to the port." The captain of the boat announced.

After a while, the boat reached the port and let them off. After they went to the port, they continued their way to the Kirijo vacation home.

"Wow, this is all so breathtaking." Yukari said while looking around as they were at the gate.

"It's like we are in an episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Fabulous..." Junpei's eyes were wide from being surprised.

"This building is so huge and looks luxurious." Miki said, looking at the vacation house amazed.

"For real. I've never seen such a big house before." Fuuka said, amazed too.

"Welcome back, Milady." A maid bowed after she walked up to them with a bunch of other maids.

"....."

Junpei, Yukari and Fuuka were blinking surprisingly while Miki's eyes were shining with a wide smile on her face.

"And you must be her schoolmates, correct? Welcome to the Kirijo vacation home. May we take your bags?" The maids then grabbed their bags.

"Um, is this the right place?" Yukari looked around her awkwardly.

"Dude, real-life maids..." Junpei kept looking at the maids.

Miki's eyes shined, seeing the maids, "wow, so these are maids!"

"I know she was from an important family, but this definitely confirms it.." Fuuka mumbled to her teammates.

"We have prepared your rooms." Another maid said after taking their bags. "This way, please." She said to the group to follow them inside the house to take them to their rooms.

"Thank you." Mitsuru said. "Please, make yourself at home." She told her teammates before walking in.

"Milady." The older maid walked up to Mitsuru and bowed to her after they entered the house. "I see you have some new members, Ms.Kirijo."

"Hello, it's good to see you again." Mitsuru greeted the old maid with a smile. "Yes, this is Fuuka Yamagishi. And this is Miki Takahashi. They are the newest members." She introduced them.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you all!" Miki waved cheerfully.

"It's nice to meet you." Fuuka smiled softly.

"Hm well, any friend of Ms.Kirijo is a friend of mine. Now, feel free to change and enjoy the beach. This is your time to relax from all your hard work. We will take care of unpacking for you." The old maid said.

"Sweet! Let's go to the beach. I can't wait!" Junpei said, getting impatient.

"Yeah! I can't wait to see the ocean too." Miki cheered too, clapping her hands together.