Chapter 20: Frolic Outing

A/N: Hey hey it's me and I am back with a new chapter after a very long hiatus!

I wanted to upload a new chapter and continue this story. But this chapter took time for me to finish it. I got very busy with a lot of stuff IRL but I managed to finish writing this chapter!

This chapter will focus on S.E.E.S school life and their activities. I hope you enjoy!

-------------

_The Next Day, 13th August, 4th Day of Summer School_

It was the fourth day of summer school. And as usual, everyone woke up early to get ready for school. 

Obviously, Miki was already awake and fully dressed up for school. She went downstairs to the lounge, and saw Akihiko was awake too. 

"Good morning, Aki-senpai!" She smiled widely after seeing him.

Akihiko was sitting on the couch, drinking his protein shake while reading a newspaper. He looked back at Miki, "Hey, good morning. Heard from Junpei you are gonna have an exciting evening." He teased as Miki giggled and approached him to sit next to him on the couch. 

"Oh, yeah. Since Mitsuru-senpai and I won against Junpei-senpai and Makoto-senpai in the first round, I ordered them to take us to the amusement park today after school. it's gonna be my first time going there, so I am super excited!" She said, then looked around and got close to whisper, "Don't tell anyone, but I actually made the rules so I can have the chance to order them to take me to the amusement park since I've always wanted to go there." 

"Ooh, so that's what Junpei was muttering about how he screwed up his evening with Mitsuru. You all are going to the amusement park." Akihiko responded. 

Miki chuckled, "Next time, let's all go there together!" 

They saw Mitsuru walking downstairs next as she was wearing her summer school uniform. 

"Good morning, Mitsuru-senpai! How was your night?~" Miki teased while trying not to giggle. 

Mitsuru let out a sigh after hearing her question, "I couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I couldn't sleep right away, so I studied for a bit." 

"Don't overwork yourself, Mitsuru." Akihiko said. 

"Yeah...I didn't know it bothered you that much...I am sorry…" Miki said next while looking down sadly as she felt kind of guilty.

Mitsuru shook her head, assuring her none of that was her fault, "It's fine, don't worry about it. Iori admitted what he did was ridiculous and apologized already, so it's all good now." 

"So, seeing Mitsuru in a maid outfit wasn't really a hallucination after all, huh." Akihiko said, pulling the newspaper close to continue reading. 

Mitsuru narrowed her eyebrows and blushed lightly in embarrassment after hearing him, "what's that supposed to mean?" 

"Nothing, nothing." 

"Ughh.. good morning.." Junpei groaned while walking downstairs. "It's not a good morning…" He then mumbled to himself. He knew it wouldn't be a good day. First, he wasn't ready for another day of summer school. Second, he wasn't ready to go to the amusement park with Mitsuru after what happened yesterday between them. 

He saw Mitsuru and smiled nervously as he thought to himself, "Oh God, it's gonna be so awkward." 

"Senpai! Are you ready for today?" Miki asked Junpei while smiling. 

"Yeeees…" He answered in a more nervous tone while forcing a smile. 

"Don't worry, she won't bite." Miki chuckled while looking at Mitsuru in the corner of her eyes.