Chapter 22: A Significant Case

A/N: Wowwow I am like super sonic for finishing writing this chapter already XD

Also, there's a new art! Yup, Miki and Fuuka in their yukatas. Don't they look cute? > < This is one of my favorite drawings so far! It's drawn by me.

This chapter will be... pretty interesting, so I hope you enjoy~

--------------------

__The Next Day, August 19th__

It was finally the summer festival. S.E.E.S, including Shinjiro, decided to go together. After all, they were done with summer school and they deserved to hang out and have fun after a stressful week.

Yukari urged the boys to go ahead first and wait for them until they arrived.

"Why did I have to come too..?" Shinjiro mumbled while crossing his arms.

Akihiko heard him as he responded, "Come on Shinji, lighten up. Look how happy Amada is."

"Wow, I can't wait to try that game out!" Ken pointed at a stall while his eyes were sparkling from excitement.

Seeing how happy Ken was, Shinjiro couldn't help but smile a little to himself, "Yeah..."

"I can't wait to see the girls in yukatas~" Junpei blushed with a wide grin on his face.

Makoto smelled a delicious aroma that was coming from one of the stalls, "I am hungry."

The girls finally arrived as they walked towards the guys. They were all dressed up in beautiful yukatas, even Aigis and it fitted her perfectly.

"Oh, I think I see the girls." Akihiko said and waved them over.

"Hey." Yukari waved back with a smile on her face.

"We are here!" Miki was waving too while smiling widely. She looked around the sitting in awe, seeing many people and stalls, including the decorations that were set up for the festival. "Wow, everything is so pretty and luminous here!" She said in amazement.

"Woah, your yukatas look so pretty." Ken said after seeing the girls' colorful yukatas.

"Aw, thank you, Amada-kun." Yukari answered smilingly.

"Yeah, you girls look hot~" Junpei said with a smirk.

Yukari then glared at Junpei, "Ugh, take that smirk off your face, you creep."

"Ouch.."

"Come on guys, I can't wait any longer. Let's go and have fun!" Miki squealed happily and ran while raising her hands in the air.

"Ah Miki, wait up!"

.......

"What is this?" Miki pointed to a stall that sold masks. She saw strange-looking masks and some of them had beautiful designs.

"It's a shop that sells traditional masks." Makoto answered while walking beside her.

"Ooh! I want one. Let's go and get masks together." Miki smiled and grabbed his arm to pull him along, but she saw Aigis grabbing his other arm.

"Aigis? You wanna get a mask too?" Miki asked with a smile.

"I would like to learn more about this festival and explore it with Makoto-san." Aigis said.

"Um.." Makoto stayed still in his place awkwardly, seeing the two gripping his arms. "Let's get you two masks. You have to let go of my arms first..."

They made their way to the stall and checked some masks to pick.