Chapter 10: An Unexpected Event

A/N: I am back with a new chapter!
Drawing Miki and Fuuka together makes me softtt ;^; ♡
Also, the story has a logo now! It's made by DarkRose--Chan ^^

This chapter specifically is gonna give you a laugh, enjoy!

------------------

__Next Morning, Iwatodai Dormitory__

"Miki? Are you ready to go? We are going to be late."

There was a knock on the door while Miki was fixing her loose red ribbon around the collar.

"Y-yeah, coming!"

She went to the door and opened it, seeing Mitsuru. She came to check on the newest member.

"Is everything okay?" Mitsuru asked.

"Uh, yeah! Everything is fine...haha." Miki laughed nervously and blushed from the embarrassment as she was struggling to fix her ribbon.

Mitsuru huffed smilingly as she helped her fix it, "There. You are good now." She looked at her as she was wearing the school uniform.

Miki blinked, then looked back at Mitsuru and smiled. It's like an older sister helping her little sister. "Thank you, Senpai!"

"Come on, let's go downstairs."

"Right behind you!"

Miki was very cheerful and energetic. She was looking forward to her first day of school.

The two went downstairs to the lounge. They saw the other members were there, including Ikutsuki

"Mr. Ikutsuki, you are here!" Miki smiled.

"Yes. I came here to check if everything is okay. You kids should get going or you will be late for school." Ikutsuki smiled as he was sitting on the couch while his legs were crossed.

"Yeah, we have to catch up on the train." Yukari said, holding her school bag over her shoulder.

They all went to the door to leave as Ikutsuki waved.

"Have a good day you all. And don't forget our pun party tonight before you all go to Tartarus." He smiled.

"Bye Mr. Ikutsuki! I am looking forward to it!" Miki smiled and waved back as she was excited about the pun party.

"Haha..yeah, sure..." Yukari faked a smile. No one was looking forward to it except for Miki. "Seriously, the chairman's puns are the worst. You will see by yourself tonight, Miki."

"Eh? Really?" Miki blinked as she walked with the gang to the train station. "So, we have to go by train? Is the school that far away?" She asked.

"Yeah, but you will get used to it. Where did you go to school before you transferred?" Akihiko asked as he was walking beside her.

Miki looked up, trying to remember. "I..uh, I don't remember exactly."

"You don't remember your previous school?" Yukari asked surprisingly.

"Haha, I remember that it wasn't too far away from home, so I could go there by walking. And my school was kinda boring." Miki laughed, feeling embarrassed. "Sorry, I am not the type of person that has a strong memory. I look stupid, right?" She blushed.

"No, of course you are not stupid. But you are a mystery, Miki. I look forward to getting to know you better." Akihiko said. That's right she was his fangirl, but not an annoying and crazy one. He wanted to give her a chance to get to know him better. That made Miki look up at him with shiny eyes.