Chapter 9: The New Girl

A/N: FINALLY, CHAPETR 9 IS HERE.

I didn't know what photo to add so I put this meme ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Alright, enjoyyy

--------------

The weekend was great for S.E.E.S. They succeeded in beating another two powerful Shadows and a new member had joined them.

Everything was new to Fuuka. Persona, Shadows, the Dark Hour and Tartarus. But hopefully, she will get used to it all like Makoto did.

The chairman, known as Ikutsuki, was informed about Fuuka. He paid a visit to the dorms to check on the team and meet the new member.

"You are Fuuka Yamagishi, right?" Ikutsuki said while crossing his legs.

"Y-yes." Fuuka stood up from her seat.

He chuckled, "relax, there's no need to be nervous. Why don't you have a seat?"

Fuuka nodded and sat back down.

"Everyone, you did a great job uncovering the truth. I also wanted to let you know...the two girls have all regained consciousness."

"What a relief..." Fuuka sighed in relief.

"From what I understand, they each came to school around midnight and waited for the security guard to leave. They were attacked by Shadows near the gate, as the Dark Hour began...However, the facts became twisted because of the rumors."

"I knew right from the beginning the story about that girl wasn't true." Yukari huffed.

"It's all my fault.." Fuuka looked down.

"Are you kidding?! You were the victim!"

"But, I made so many people worry..."

"Hey, don't think like that..."

"We could have lost that fight if you weren't there. You saved our lives, you should feel good about yourself. You have a special power that you can use to help others." Mitsuru looked at her.

"Persona.."

Mitsuru nodded, "you could be a tremendous help to us. Is joining us your final decision?"

"You know, we are not trying to pressure you, so if you need some time to think about it..." Yukari said.

Fuuka got up, "no, I have already decided from the beginning to join. I will help you."

"A-are you sure?" Yukari was surprised Fuuka wasn't hesitating at all. She was worried they might be pressuring her and forcing her to join.

"Mhm, and I don't mind living in the dorms. I'd rather live here than at home anyway..." As she said this, Yukari tilted her head. It looks like Fuuka doesn't like to live with her parents for some reason.

"We really appreciate this." Mitsuru smiled. "We will have the school talk to your parents, to resolve any issues."

"Thank you."

"Wait a minute, aren't we dragging her into this a bit fast?" Yukari looked worried.

"Um, it's okay, really..." Fuuka smiled, assuring her she was fine with joining them.

"Now, then...those special Shadows showed up again. We still don't know where they are coming from. But, Sanada-kun is right about one thing...their appearances seem to coincide with the full moon. We'll take that into consideration from now on." ikutsuki spoke again.

"So, they are kinda like werewolves then, huh?" Junpei said.

"It's a big advantage for us to know when to expect them. Now, on the day of the fight, we'll be ready to get in the ring." Akihiko smirked excitedly.