Chapter 1: A Mysterious Feeling

A/N: Hello! You can call me Rena, I will be uploading my P3 story. This is the first chapter of the story, I hope you like it. Peace!

_______________

Time never waits.

It delivers all equally to the same end.

You, who wish to safeguard the future,

however limited it may be...

You will be given one year;

Go forth without falter,

with your heart as your guide...

____Flashback, Ten Years Ago____

The young boy opened his heavy eyes and coughed, his chest felt heavy too because of the fire that was surrounding him. Everything was blurry to him, he couldn't see and hear clearly, all he was seeing were the flames and hearing the sound of the fire.

The view was getting a bit clear to his eyes as he saw a car burning in front of him. He couldn't see what's inside the car at first, but he then noticed a woman bleeding as the fire was embracing her.

She was trying to say something to the boy, but he couldn't hear her

She was trying to say something to the boy, but he couldn't hear her. However, he saw her smiling at the end.

"Mom

"Mom...dad...." The boy mumbled while looking at the car painfully. Then, everything went black in his vision.

_______Present, April 6th_______

The sound of the water running in the sink can only be heard in the room.

The afternoon sunlight was shining through the window as a brunette girl with short hair was sitting on the ground behind her bed.

Her bow was untied, her shirt was not fully buttoned and her sweater jacket was unzipped. Sweat was rolling down her face while breathing heavily and shakily.

A gun was in her hand, she tightened her grip on it before lifting it to her forehead to pull the trigger.

Her breathing quickened and her heartbeat increased as she clenched her teeth and shut her eyes tightly while her hands were shaking, trying to shoot.