Ch.1 - The Beginning

It's a normal day for everyone except for Shownu. They are practicing and they decided to have a friendly play between their team, but the game heat up when Mingyu passed the ball to Jaehyun and it hits his face real hard.

Jaehyun got pissed off because, the whole game, it's either Mingyu passed the ball to him violently or he doesn't listen to whatever he was saying.

That's the reason why the two guys are gripping each other's collars now. Shownu, the team captain is rushing to make them stop.

"What the hell? Kim Mingyu and Jeong Jaehyun stop this shit now. How many times do I have to tell you that don't mix up your personal matters in our training."

Shownu tried to tear them apart but they gripped it too tight and neither of them doesn't have a plan of letting go of one other.

Meanwhile, Minji is enjoying the scene. She's sitting on one of the vacant benches at the gym where the university basketball team has been practicing.

The girls should know this. Minji smiles to herself. She grabs her phone and starts typing the tea.

There's something happening in the gym. You guys must see it.

And send it to her two group chats.

Afterward, Minji kept her phone back in her pocket and took his chips beside her, munching it happily while watching the show.

Jaehyun glared at Mingyu intensively. "What the fuck is your problem, bro?" Asks him as if he doesn't have any idea what this is all about.

Mingyu get more piss off as he saw how Jaehyun's smirk gets wider every second passed. "Bro your ass. Fuck you," and then throw a punch at others' face that made Jaehyun steps a few step back.

The impact of Mingyu's punch is enough to make Jaehyun lose his mind as he laughs mockingly. "Is that it? What? You're mad because I asked her out before you can even try?" He can't help but mock the other more, he laughs crazily. "Sorry not sorry, bro. First come, first serve."

Mingyu can't hold his anger anymore. He throws another punch at the latter, but that doesn't satisfy him. He was about to throw another one at Jaehyun's face, but luckily, Shownu catches his fist to stop him.

Shownu was ready to scold the youngers but someone steal his attention.

He saw Dior walks into the room with Yeojoo and Wonho.

Yeojoo makes her way to the fighters of the show, flashing a very sweet smile. She flips her hair, she crosses her arms. "What is this? Why you guys are making a scene in your practice?" She stated with full authority scaring the other members of the group even her sweet smile didn't fade from flashing brightly on her lips.

Wonho walks to Shownu and removes Mingyu's fist from his grip calmly. He gently pushes the tall guys away from each other to kill the tension that provokes them to kill one another.

"Miss President, I can handle this," Shownu assured the shorter girl who has a lot more authority than him, he even plastered a smile to give more assurance to what he said.

Yeojoo looks at him, raising her eyebrow. "Really, Mr. Captain?"

He nods as an answer to the question. Yeojoo took a few steps toward him, "then go. I'll be sitting there, watching you. So, handle this mess properly."

Yeojoo grabs Dior's wrist and dragged her to the nearest vacant benches. Wonho follows them silently.

"You will gonna let him handle this, really?" Wonho asked as he sat beside Yeojoo.