Ch.2 - Boyfriend?

LEE DIOR

"Really, Wonho Oppa? You didn't even let her finish her sentence." I sulkily sit on my chair.

"The ball rang already, Dior. It's not my fault that the break time is already over." Wonho sighed.

I pouted my lips in front of him. "It's just one word."

He pats my head. "There's always next time for it. However, it's not your business whether she has a boyfriend or none. You better mind your own thing. By the way, why did you talk to that guy? What's his name again?"

I smiled. "Mingyu. He's cute and tall, actually, he's a totally hot babe--" then I paused when I realized what he first said. "Also, it's my business to interfere with everything about that bitch. She keeps messing with me on everything." I cross my arms. Thinking about what happened earlier pisses me off, I'll get back to her soon.

"I agree." Yeojoo sits beside me. I immediately cling to her arm.

Wonho shakes his head, so done with our attitude. "You girls are such a pain on my ass."

I giggle, "It's okay, Oppa. You can handle us, you have a pretty big fluffy ass anyways."

"You--" He didn't finish because the teacher enter the room.

CHAE DODO

"I kinda agree with Dior earlier," Sang-ah said while scribbling words on her notes.

I looked at her furrowing my eyebrows. "You what?"

"I agree that you know," She sighed. "You never tell me who's your boyfriend or do you really even have one, to start with."

I put down my pen and face her. "I have one, okay? But---"

She cut me off. "Yeah, but you can't say his name. What's with that? Is he a criminal or something?"

"Well, he's... Teacher, Sang-ah kept talking to me. She's bothering me, I can't focus." I said loudly to catch our teacher's attention.

I heard Sang-ah whisper to herself 'shit' when the teacher said. "Ms. Lim, stop bugging Ms. Chae. I can hear your voice from here."

She smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry," and look at me glaring angrily, I just chuckle at her.

"Finally, it's time to go home," I stated as I pack my things, I loot at my right just to be greeted by Sang-ah who sulkily pouted.

"I'm jealous," She said, she even puts her things back into her bag with a heavy heart.

"Silly. I'm more jealous of you, you stay here longer," I cling to my bag, ready to go.

"You, what? Jealous of me because I stay here longer. You bitch," then lightly pulled my hair. I just let out a laugh.

We eventually parted ways after we get out of our classroom. I walk straight to the parking lot.

I saw someone, which automatically made my lips curve into a wide smile.

"What happened to your car, cheap slut?" I asked when I got near her. She throws a death glare at me.

"None of your fucking business, nosy bitch," Dior spit then continue inspecting her car.

"Even your car is like you. Cheap," I said as I open my car's door. I was surprised when she suddenly grabbed my wrist.