Ch.7 - Jacket

"Do you already know? Someone posted on the Student Bulletin page about some students that always been in the club for these past few weeks. The poster also said that the student saw making out with different men every night," the student with bob-cut hair said.

"Is there any clue or what? I didn't see it, they said it was taken down after a few seconds," The student with short hair said.

"It says there, her initial is 'L.D' and she's part of the cheering squad."

"No way!" The short hair exclaimed.

"Why?" the other looked at her confusedly.

They look at each other, slowly their eyes get wider. "It's..."

"Lee Dior!" Yeojoo called to her friend who's been leisurely in the student council office. "I told you that stopped sleeping in here, this is not your designated room in the school."

"I'm sleepy. Why did you drag me to school this early?" Dior rebut closed her eyes.

"Early, your ass. It's just an hour earlier than usual," Yeojoo spit shaking her head.

Suddenly, someone opens the door loudly.

"Ms. Yoo, someone posted awful content in the school bulletin," He said and then jogged to Yeojoo, giving her the phone where the said post is.

"Is this still up?" Yeojoo carefully reads it.

Dior's nosy ass got, here again, so she quietly sneaked at Yeojoo's back to peak what was going on.

"It was taken down seconds after they posted it, however, there's a lot of students already saw it, and some of the screenshot it," Seungkwan explained.

Dior snatched the phone and reads abruptly. The bright gaze turns into a cold stare. She gave back the phone to the owner, then stormed out hastily. She runs aimlessly avoiding students as much as she could until she bumped into someone who almost knock her down if the person didn't care to catch her immediately.

Dior slowly raises her head and she saw...

"Dodo," Dior mumbles, can't hold her tears anymore.

Dodo sighed and took off her jacket to cover Dior's face, to hide her tears as it starts to fall down, and let her cry at peace. She then guided Dior to her car, opens the door for her, and even put her seatbelt buckle, she did those things for Dior involuntarily.

Dior still hiding in the jacket, sobbing quietly. Dodo made a quick glance at her, puts on her own seatbelt, starts the engine, and drove.

They've been on the road for a while, when Dior finally peak after she successfully calmed herself down, she then asked. "Where are we going?"

Dodo throws quick glances at her. "Somewhere."

"Where?"

"I'm kidnapping you."

"Ha. Ha.Funny. I said, where?"

"Shut up or else!"

"Or else what?" Dior said mocking.

Dodo sighed as she looks at the red light, then look at Dior tiredly. "or else, I'll kiss you," Dodo just shakes her head when Dior immediately zips her mouth.

They already arrived a while ago but they didn't go out to start roaming. Dodo decided to let Dior sleep and let her wake up on her own. She just watches her fondly. She gently tucks some strands of hair on Dior's ear that cover her beautiful face.

"I don't want to see you crying but I can't deny the fact that you look cute with puffy eyes..." She whispered to herself as she gently touches Dior's eyes. "... baby"

Dior suddenly hummed as if responding to Dodo calling her baby. At first, Dodo panicked scared that she might really hear it and she was already awake. But after a while, the other is still sleeping peacefully.

Dodo's gaze slowly travels from Dior's puffy eyes to the noes down to her a bit parted lips. She unconsciously wets her dry lips, as she leans closer slowly. Her gaze didn't let got Dior's lips, her temptation grew deeper as their gap gets shorter.

It was almost an inch apart when suddenly Dior's eyes opened. Dodo statue, she can't think straight. She wants to continue it but she also wants to back out and acts as if nothing was about to happen even though it's already too late.

And so does Dior, she was stunned, surprised by what she saw. Dodo's face was sp close, the familiar air is blowing her mind again. She wanted to shut her eyes again but it was already too late, so what she did is...

... she pulled Dodo to kiss her, and then pushes her away, shut her eyes, and let out a fake snore. She even faces her back to Dior and slowly pulls the jacket to her face to hide her blushy cheeks.

Meanwhile, after Dodo has been robbed of a kiss, she was absolutely blank. She was staring blankly at the window, thinking about what happened, if it's that only her imagination. As she touches her lips, she craved more.

The awkward silence broke by the phone ringing. Dodo's phone reads Yeojoo's calling. She answered it.

: Where the hell is Dior?

: Somewhere... with me. Don't worry.

: How can I not worry when she's with you?!

: Because I said so.

: Yaah! Do--

Dodo dropped the call.

After staying in the car awkwardly, they finally decided to roam around. Dior wearing Dodo's jacket comfortably, hands-on the pockets, walking ahead of Dodo as if she knows the place.

"Why did you bring me here?" Dior asked, looking back at Dodo, walking backward.

"To escape," Dodo answered, right hand on her pocket, the other is rubbing her nape.

Dior just nods. She was about to turn around when Dodo pulls her, and grip her waist. Dior almost bumped into a streetlight if it wasn't for Dodo.

Dior's heart is pounding again, betraying her by running her beat faster than usual. How can't her heart help to react that way when Dodo's hand wraps firmly around her waist while her other hand is on her head, protecting it.

Dior slowly looks up to Dodo, who's looking down at her. 'Why she's so nice to me? I mean, she's pretty and nice and I like her.' she thought dreamingly... 'WAIT, WHAT? I LIKE HER?!'. She suddenly wakes up from her daydreaming and chooses violence as she pushes Dodo away and then runs to the seashore.

Dodo sighed and shakes her head for the nth time as she follows the other.

---

Idk what to say to this chapter. it's just full of gayness, and we're loving it.

Hope you like this!

She's The Boss [HyungHyuk]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें