Ch.6 - Scarf

"OH! MY! GOD!" 

Dior exclaimed unbelievably when she saw the state of her neck decorated with the art by the masked girl, her crush. It was a daily habit of her to look in the mirror first thing in the morning because she said 'seeing my face first thing in the morning makes my day beautiful as I am.'

Embarrassment is visible on her face as the memory of the wild night sank in and played in 4K HD in her mind. But seeing her neck full of love bites, she blushes hard, can't deny the fact that she liked it a lot.

Her phone shuts down her daydreaming when it vibrates, someone's calling.

"Oh, Oppa."

"Did you get home safely?"

"Huh? You're not the one who drives me home?... then who..."

"It was--- never mind. See you on Monday, bye."

"Wait--." The call dropped.

Sunday. It's a strict routine to eat breakfast together at Chae's household. The table is full of foods cooked by Mrs. Chae. The head of the family, Mr. Chae, sipped his coffee while reading the newspaper at the dining table. After preparing, they now waiting for their only child, Dodo, who's climbing down the stair lazily holding her aching head.

When she saw that her mom is watching her fondly, she immediately flashes a bright smile and runs to her to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"No running on the stair. How many times did I tell you that?" Her father said in a very authoritative voice, not even bothering to drift his gaze away from the newspaper.

"Let's eat," Mrs. Chae smiles at Dodo, comforting her as she gets scolded first thing in the morning.

They set aside their doing and start eating. The mother and daughter having a small talking to themselves, when...

"Where were you last night?" Mr. Chae asked, finishing his food.

"Somewhere with my friends," Dodo answered reluctantly.

"Is he there with you?"

"He was with me. The whole time."

Mr.Chae stares at her intensively, and so does she answering and staring back. He ended the staring contest by nodding his head, rose up, and left them behind.

"Where did you go last night?" Mrs. Chae asked excitedly.

"To usual," Dodo answered happily.

Mrs.Chae saw the bruise on her daughter's lower lips, and gently touches it as she asked, "Where did you get this?"

"A puppy. One of my friends brought a puppy and I played with her the whole night, she gets too excited and bit my lip," Dodo touches it smirkingly.

"Is that so?" Dodo nods as a response. Her mom pats her head lightly and rose up to put away her dishes. Soon, the breakfast has ended.

It's been days but the red marks are still there clinging to her neck, and so does the memory of that night. She scolded herself a million times as to why she passed out and didn't even get her name or number.

The weather is calmly warm, but Dior is wearing a scarf hiding the arts her crush left to her. Of course, she makes it fashionable, she set the standard, always. 

"Your scarf looks nice," Yeojoo complimented when she saw Dior sitting and staring dreamingly at the window.

Dior grins. "It would be nicer if her hand was the one wrapped around my neck," she said absentmindedly.

Yeojoo covers her mouth in shock. She can't believe what she heard. "What did you just say?" Yeojoo asked.

Dior still drowning in her imagination. "Lee Dior!" Yeojoo called.

"Huh? What? What did I say?" Dior abruptly asked, lost to what they were talking about.

"You said it would be nicer if her hand was the thing that wraps around your neck. Who's her?" Yeojoo's brow raised voluntarily.

"What?!" Wonho exclaimed, who just arrived at the scene.

"Huh? Who? What-- Oh my god, I haven't eaten breakfast, I'm hungry. I'm gonna buy food, bye," and Dior escapes from the judgemental stares coming from her friends.

Surprisingly, the cafeteria is nearly empty. The only students that are there are in the far corner of the room doing school work. 

She is busily choosing the food when...

"What's with the scarf, ugly?" Dodo snorted mockingly.

Dior slowly turns her head, and straight beams her with a death glare. 

"What? I'm just asking."

"Then don't ask," Dior pays for her purchase and then turns to leave when Dodo blocks her.

Dodo scanned her from head to toe but her gaze lingers on the scarf. Luckily, Dior's hands are full. She then took the opportunity as she grabs her scarf and pulls it away, revealing the hickeys that she still had.

"Yaah!" Dior yells, embarrassingly shy that that thing reveals.

Dodo smirks, loving what she sees. 'It's still here. Fuck, it really suits her.'She thought while gently touching each of them. As she glance at Dior's eyes, her smirk grew wider. She avoids her gaze panicky.

Dior hates what she's feeling. She hates that she likes the way Dodo touches her. But the again...

"Stop," She hates her. She pushes her away, only to be pulled by her collar again. It was close, close enough to lose her shit.

Dior's heartbeat starts racing rapidly, as she felt Dodo's hot fresh air on her face. Her eyes wandered around avoiding Dodo's intense gaze at her.

Dodo puts her hands on Dior's shoulders and pushes her lightly, giving them a normal gap away from each other.

She folds the scarf neatly and wraps it back around Dior's neck.

Dior holds her breathing when she felt her touch again, it scares her that she might know her heart getting wildin'.

Dodo puts it nicely, much better than earlier. She looks at the plastic bags Dior holding and smiles mischievously.

"I thought you care about your body," shakes her head as if she's disappointed. "Nevermind, eat well anyways, chubs," then starts walking away.

"Yaaah! This is not all mine and I'm not chubby, dumbass," Dior explained, then walks to the opposite way.

'Cute' Dodo said to herself as she watches Dior walks out sulkily. She sighed tiredly, 'Goodjob for halting yourself to do something recklessly, or else, you'll have a print of her palm in your face, Dodo,' She thought.

"Chae, let's go!" Sang-ah called her interrupting her train of thoughts. She just nods and follows her back to their room.

---

To my two readers, thank you so much for sticking with me. I do appreciate you a lot. 

Hope you enjoy this chapter.