Ch.10 - Wine

At any given time, it's rare to have a solid group of friends that will stick with you in bad and good times. That will never betray or backstab you in any situation. That will never leave you no matter what.

Last year in Middle school, in one of the most exclusive schools for girls. There's a group of friends that are famous in the said school. They are always the topic and talk of the town; from their appearance, luxurious things, and style. All day, every day.

Of course, being known by everyone has always a downside. Some people hate them, saying that they are arrogant and fake. However, there are still a lot who admire them, from their schools and others.

They've been known as the richest daughters.

Lee Minji, the youngest daughter of the owner of the biggest entertainment company in the country;

Lim Sang-ah, the eldest daughter of the Lim family. Her family owns more than 100 hospitals all over the country;

Yoo Yeojoo is the only girl in the Yoo family. They own more than 70 franchises of 5-star restaurants all over Asia;

Lee Dior, the only child. Their family owns most of the biggest malls, and the biggest game company;

And, Chae Dodo, the only child. Their family owns hotels and clubs.

Their group name is 'Leiyochae', a combination of their surnames with no other meaning.

Every day, they make the hallway their runway. Walking as if they model the branded bags and shoes that they're wearing.

A lot of students admire them, not because of how their style is or how rich they are but also because of how outstanding they are in the class, their group is permanently owned at the top5. They just switch positions of ranks every now and then except for Dodo, who sits comfortably in rank one and so does Dior who can't beat her making her sit still in rank two.

They always look happy and playful with each other. They can't be seen alone as they are always together in two or more.

Especially, Dodo and Dior. They are the twins of the group, they can't be separate like how that mothers are. They are friends longer than the others, that's why they are always together.

However, there's a mysterious thing that happened to them months before the end of Middle School.

It was Dodo's birthday celebration. It was a cocktail party in their house. She was enjoying the party, greeting and socializing with her invited guests.

"Happy birthday, Dodo," Her friend greets her as she gave her the present.

"Thank you," Giving her a smile.

Eunseo looks around. "Where are they?"

Dodo gets confused. "Who?"

"Your friends. Dior."

Dodo felt uneasy about the question. "They are--- I don't know. Maybe around. Haha. By the way, thanks again for the gift. I got to go, enjoy," She then curved a smile and quickly left her as she waves her hand.

She's been avoiding them ever since that incident on Dior's birthday...