Ch.5 - Tissue 🔞

Warning: Read at your own risk. Enjoy hihi.

"I think I like you," Dior said, then slowly leans her head, aiming for a kiss.

She didn't resist or have any plans to. She just watches Dior slowly close their gaps, which leads her lips to meet hers. It stayed still at first, scared to carry on. Until the girl took the next move, she moves her lips slowly, pulling Dior closer by her waist which made her stunned. Eventually, she starts answering the kiss that lasted for a minute.

It was an unknowingly passionate kiss that left them breathless as they pull away from each other.

Dior noticed that the girl is still wearing the mask. She tries to reach it, but to her disappointment, she was blocked away.

"I wanna see your face."

"Not yet, baby," The girl smilingly pats Dior's head, who's currently pouting sulkily.

"But--"

"Shh, Kiss stealer. Stop insisting, there's a right time for face reveal," She tries to wink but she can't.

Dior then stumbles heavily to the couch. Laying comfortably after kissing a stranger. The girl follows her and sits at the table facing her.

Dior rose up drowsily, now facing the masked girl. "I want something."

"What it is, bab--" She was cut off by the kiss stealer who stole a peck on her lips.

The girl thought she can't love this drunkard. So she pulls Dior again for another session of make-out.

Kissing her eagerly, slowly laying her as she tops on her. Dior's hand finds its way to the girl's body down to her ass. Grabbing it as she owns it.

The girl gasps in between the kisses whenever Dior caresses her bum sensually. As her answer, she snakes her hand underneath Dior's dress. Her hand reaches Dior's clothed pussy, and gently rubs it in a circular motion that makes the bottom wet.

Dior tries to resist it by closing the gap between her legs that locked the girl's hand there. She thought she did something but she didn't.

The girl starts pinching Dior's clothed clit making her gasp and lost her energy holding the resist. She gave in, opening wide her legs, giving full access to the stranger. 

From the bum, Dior's hands travel to the stranger's face. Caressing it carefully not removing her mask.

Then suddenly, the girl stops. She gets up and sits back at the table. Dior was frozen, she was shocked and feel betrayed. The only moving part of her body is her eyes, which slowly glanced at the smiling stranger.

"What the fuck?!" Dior rose up angrily. Still can't believe that she was left hanging, not reaching the ecstasy.

"Why?" The girl said teasingly.

"I hate you," Dior angrily stands and walks to the door.

She was about to reach the knob when the girl pin her to the wall.

"Where do you think you're going? We're just starting right now."

The girl then leans on and kisses her. She then carries Dior, not breaking their mukbang session. The stranger made her way back to the couch and slowly laid her.

Without hesitation, Dior's legs spread wide open obediently, and so the girl's hand reach Dior's undies garter, slowly pull it down.

They pull away from each other's lips, trying to catch some air . The girl took a glance at Dior's pussy, which made the other flusteredly shy. She tried to hide it with her hands as fast as she can, but the girl is faster than her as she grabs her wrists before it even reaches its destination.