Ch.3 - The picture

LEE DIOR

I arrived at the school pretty late, it was almost time for the first period. Unexpectedly, when I entered the hallways to my room, there were a lot of students scattered around, gossiping and whispering quietly as if they were scared that I might hear it.

They were looking at me weirdly as I walked past them. They'll look at me and then back at whispering to their friends. I didn't bother to look straight at anyone, I just look straight in front, slaying my ass when I saw Yeojoo running into me.

"You didn't read my messages and you didn't even bother to answer my calls. Gosh, you brat." Yeojoo nags, she drags me hurriedly to somewhere isolated.

"Why? What's happening?" My curiosity is on again. I wanna know what's happening.

She taps her phone rapidly and raises it to my eye level. "Here."

My eyes widen as soon as I saw what was flashing through the screen. "WHAT THE--"

Yeojoo slaps my mouth, covering it with her hand. She even put effort to tiptoe just to level my height.

She looks at me, she puts her index finger in the middle of her lips signing 'shut the fuck up.'

"Did you see that picture? Oh my God, is that really Dior. The dress, the hair, and that cheap sunglasses."

"What an eyesore

"What an eyesore. God, whoever spread that, they better hide in the deepest hell. Because for sure, Dior will rage and peel every skin that the person has."

"Right."

"But seriously that picture... Nevermind. Let's go"

Yes, we seriously eavesdrop. I can't breathe properly as Yeojoo covering way too much up to my nose. After the two bitches gossiping about me left, the picture and what those girls said are slowly sinking in.

"Right. That bitch," I exclaimed, immediately walking my way to HER room. 'She's so dead.'

CHAE DODO

As soon as I settle myself on my seat, I automatically thought to sleep.

I lay my head in my arms on the table and try to sleep peacefully, but the sunlight from the window is blinding me. So, I turn my head to the other side, hoping that this time I'll successfully do my agenda.

I was so close to diving deeper into my dreamland when someone shakes the shit out of me.

I raised my head irritably, looking coldly at the devil that I call my friend for smiling in front of me after interrupting my moment.

I sighed. "What?" and rest my chin on my palm, closing my eyes, waiting for her answer.

"Have you heard the news?" She whispered.

"What news?" I'm listening but my mind is more focused on trying to sleep than what Sang-ah is saying.

I was startled when she leans closer to my ears and whispered. "Someone spread Dior's old photo. The one she hated the most."

"What photo?" She didn't say a word, instead, she gave her phone to me and see it myself.

'Shit.' I rattled when I heard the door open heavily. 

"Where the hell is she?!" Dior yells as she glances around to look for me. "Chae Dodo."

Sang-ah snatched her phone back and took a step back when Dior angrily sprinted in front of me.

"What?" I said boringly. 'As expected, she'll suspect me.'

She slams her hands to my table loudly, she slightly leans towards me but I just casually cross my arms and yawn boringly.

"I can't believe you. You really stoop down that low by spreading my old photo," She let out a bitter laugh with a lazy seal sarcastic clap.

"That photo... You look fine there. You look you," I look around and saw that the students outside starts to gather. Luckily, the Student Council President arrived. She just simply gave a look to the students and they start to step back.

She rushed to her best friend's side protectively, beaming a death glare at me.

"But it's not fine with me. I deleted those photos already and you still got it. Unbelievable, Ms. Chae," Yeojoo grabs Dior's wrist as she was attempt to attack me.

I felt Sang-ah move when Dior raises her other hand and swing it to slap me, but I catch her wrist fastly, gripping it tightly.

I rose up from sitting and pulls her onto me. I lean closer to her ear. "Believe it or not, it wasn't me. You're barking at the wrong tree. However, if you still insist, then feel free to look stupid in front of me."

I throw her wrist back to her. I turn my head when I heard someone coming in rushing.

"Finally, Mr. VP, you're here. Kindly return these people to where they belong. Early in the morning and someone is already accusing me with some shit." 

Wonho massage his nape. "Let's go, Dior. The class is about to start," He grabs Dior's wrist. "And also you," and so do Yeojoo's.

He looks at me. "I'm sorry," and flashes an apologetic smile.

I just nod my head and the next thing I saw is him dragging the two girls away. Slowly, the crowd of the students outside of our room dissolved.

---

Again, I'm giving a warning to those minors reading this. Just, read at your own risk.

And stream "Love" by Monsta X.