Ch.12 - Crush

Dodo sits on the opposite side of Wonho, Sang-ah, and Minji, and so does Dior sitting beside her. Dodo put her jacket on Dior's lap and she saw how intrigued Sang-ah is. She just discreetly smirked to herself.

Dior accepts the drink that Wonho is offering but Dodo steals it and chugs it in one gulp. She returns the glass with a smile on her face.

At first, Dior was okay with it, stealing her drink but after a while and she hasn't drank or tried it still, she had enough. She irritably pinches Dodo's thigh, but Dodo endures it smilingly as she drinks Dior's drink again.

Sang-ah is quietly observing them. Got more intrigued and curious about what was with them, which made her fist form unconsciously.

Meanwhile, Wonho and Minji have their own world. Wonho, who doesn't drink, and Minji, who drinks hard. He keeps obeying her and pours her drinks until she gets wasted.

"So, you guys are okay now?" Sang-ah asked, finishing her drink.

"No/No," they answered in unison.

Sang-ah smirked between her glass before chugging it, nodding her head. She then shuts her mouth again and settles to observe her surrounding.

Dodo doesn't know anymore how many glasses did she drink, because Wonho pours her glass nonstop. She's not wasted yet but her body starts to get heavy. Sneakily, she inserts her hand under her jacket on Dior's lap, to caress her inner thigh. It surprised Dior and made her stiffen but she quickly acts normal by leaning on the table and resting her chin on her palm. Hiding the spicy thing that's happening in her thigh.

Dodo likes what Dior did, she knows that the other likes it. So, she parted her thighs to have full access. Dior knows where this thing is going and it makes her scared but aroused at the same time.

Dodo feels no restriction from Dior. So she continues what she's doing, slowly travels her hand way up to Dior's clothed pussy. Starts touching it seductively, teasingly. She glances at Dior, and she saw how discreetly she gasp between her drink. She then does her work passionately, making Dior pleasured and suffer at the same time.

"Dior, you okay?" Wonho asked when he saw Dior agitated and sweating.

"Y-yes," She answered stuttering. Stealthily slapping Dodo's hand because her fingers inside her undies, rubbing her bare slit.

Dodo chuckles and stops what she's doing, taking her hand back to herself. She then crosses her arms as she rests her back on the chair, shutting her eyes smilingly even though her world is spinning drowsily.

Sang-ah hastily attended to her, "You okay, Do?" sitting beside her, consciously pushing Dior away to have space for herself.

'Wow. This bi--' Dior thought, glaring at Sang-ah, who's now sitting so close to Dodo. She moves away and sits beside Minji, instead.

Dodo still closed her eyes and answered, "I'm okay. Don't worry," and then smile while looking at her with one eye open.

"Okay, then," Sang-ah holds Dodo's head carefully and then puts it on her shoulder. "This is way more comfortable."

'It will be more comfortable if it's my shoulder, duh.' Dior grabs the orange juice that Dodo ordered for her earlier. and drinks aggressively like someone wants to take it away from her.

"Hey, calm down. No one wants your orange juice," Minji teases when she heard how heavy Dior put back her glass on the table.

'But my girl has. This bitch's hand is on my girl's head, caressing it. How dare she? I can do better.' Dior replied to her mind, and just gave a smile to Minji.

She then cleared her throat as she asked nicely, "Hey, Sang-ah. How are you?" as if she doesn't want to slap her hand off of her girlfriend.

"I'm fine? You?" She answered, looking at Dior weirdly because of how soft her voice is. Like she's not the same person, who calls her names at school.

"Me too. Why are you here, by the way? I mean, aren't you busy, I heard there will be programs in our school and your club is with it,"

"Well, Dodo invited me. You, what are you doing here? You're mad at her, right? So how come you guys came together and she even lend you her favorite jacket?"

"I guess..." Dior smiles bitchy as she continues, "it's none of your business."

Sang-ah nods her head. She then was about to move Dodo's head because it was sliding off of her shoulder when Dodo suddenly stands up straight.

"Hey, Chae. Why? Do you want to puke your guts?" Sang-ah, too, immediately stands up to take care of drowsy Dodo.

Dior was about to rush to her too but Minji hugs her tightly, being clingy drunk to her.

"Dior, I miss you," then kisses her cheek repeatedly.

Dodo saw it, she felt that the alcohol in her body drains down and was replaced by jealousy. She then grabs a glass with alcohol in it, then lowkey pours it into Minji.

"Oh, shit. Minji, I'm sorry. It slips off my hand," Dodo sneakily smirk when Minji quickly breaks the hug.

"It's better that way. She's also already drunk. I'll take her home now," Wonho states, carrying Minji like a sack of rice without asking her. They then left the room after bidding their goodbyes.

After the two left, no one is still talking since then. Dodo starts to regain herself; Sang-ah, drinks her alcohol slowly while talking to Dodo; and Dior, watches the two besties in front of her that act as if they are the only people in the room and she's invisible.

Dior loudly cleared her throat, intently to catch their attention, and she succeed. She runs her fingers to her hair sexily, leans on the table, and rests her chin on her palm.

"I have a question, Lim," She started.

Sang-ah faces her. "What?"

"Do you have a boyfriend... it perhaps, girlfriend?"

"I do... not have. Why you'd asked?"

"Just curious though."

"Well, I don't have a lover but I do like someone," Sang-ah confesses, which makes Dior curious even more.

Meanwhile, Dodo stealthily moves beside Dior while the two are talking. Sang-ah isn't blind to not see what her friend is doing, however, it was too late when she saw it. Dodo is already beside Dior when her gaze landed on her friend. She didn't say anything and pretend like she didn't see anything.

"Woooh! Ms. P of the Science Club has a crush. I'm curious, who?" Dior gets excited, not because of Sang-ah's confession but because she saw the sneaky hand is back caressing her thigh again.

Dodo ducks her head on the table with an arm as her pillow, while continuing her work that's been stopped earlier. She then reaches and inserts her fingers inside Dior's undies. As she touches her slit, she starts rubbing it slowly.

Dior tries not to make it obvious that something is going on. She maintains eye contact with Sang-ah, even though she's screaming already on her mind. She was so high in ecstasy from the pleasure that Dodo's doing to her, when suddenly Sang-ah speaks.

"Chae Dodo."

-------

Enjoy...