Ch.8 - Sunset

Dior walks on the shore sentimentally. Dodo is following her, 3 meters away. She knows what happened, and she also knows what Dior has been up to these past few weeks.

Jeonghan keeps bothering her that maybe it's better that she confesses that she was the masked girl but she's scared. She likes Dior, ever since they were still friends. She's not also mad at her, however, she made the other mad at her, big time... Yeojoo. She made Yeojoo get mad at her because she constantly bullying Dior. She did that to get away, to escape, to halt her feelings for her. She can't afford to hurt her more if she let herself fall harder and let her feelings grow deeper.

But that night, it changes everything. She's still scared, but her smile, Dior's smile is worth fighting for. She's now ready to take a risk, it might hurt her or them but she's willing to do everything to keep her, love her, and take care of her. She's ready to shout to the world, that she's her world.

"Yaah! Why are you crying?" Dior rushes to Dodo who stops walking a while ago leaving them a huge space apart.

Dior runs into her, opens her arms, and locked her to her arms tightly.  She then pulls away to see Dodo and her hands find their way to her cheeks and carefully dries her tears away. Dior gave her a sweet smile.

Dodo's tears keep flowing down, she then pulls Dior for a hug again, burying her face in Dior's neck, and wrapping her hand tightly. Dior slowly wraps her hands around Dior's waist, then gently rubs her back up and down.

"Can we stay like this... for a while?" Dodo whispered.

Dior hummed as she nods her head, still comforting her.

They stayed for a quiet sometime hugging each other, standing at the shore while the sun is setting before them, the cold breeze is dancing on their hair, their heartbeats calmly like the wave in the sea, smoothingly serenading their ears.

However Dodo, immediately pulled away when she heard Dior sobbing. She looks at her and saw how much water is in her eyes. She then wipes it up chuckling making Dior pouts.

"Why are you laughing?" Dior sounds sulky.

"Why are you crying?" Dodo asked, she's wiping Dior's tears, then fix her messy hair and tucks it neatly behind her ears.

"Because you're crying."

"I'm sorry. I won't laugh anymore, so stop crying now," Dodo pats Dior's head lightly.

"And also crying, stop crying too," Dior then walks out leaving Dodo touched.

The sun totally sleeps as the moons shine. They found a restaurant around the area and had their dinner before going back to Seoul.

They were on their way back, it was just started but Dior already passed out. Dodo stopover at the side, momentarily, as she gets a blanket in the backseat and covers it for Dior. She also gets a pillow and puts it on her head. She looks at her state of Dior with satisfaction.

Dodo puts her airpod at her right ear and calls someone. She then continue driving when the person answered.

: Yoon Jeonghan," She said in a low voice, not to wake up the sleeping beauty.

: Yes, boss?

: Call Wonwoo and tell him to meet me as usual. Also, tell him to bring his equipment.

: Noted, Madam.

Dodo reaches for her phone to end the call, when she's about to pull her hand back, Dior's hand suddenly grabs her wrist, sliding it to clasp their hands. Dodo smiles, she then moves her hand putting her fingers between Dior's, intertwining their fingers, and holds it firmly, scared to let it go.

The whole travel back to the city their hands stay that way, even when Dior woke up. She just held it tenderly, until they arrived.

Dodo stops the car in front of Lee's mansion. She helps Dior put back the blanket and the pillow using one hand because still her other hand is occupied by Dior's hand. As Dior unbuckles her seatbelt, Dodo's hold tightens while pouting sadly looking at her with puppy sad eyes.

Dior sighed. "What? I'm here, I've arrived at our house already. So, let go," She said.

Dodo shakes her head reluctantly. "No!" She exclaimed stubbornly.

Dior starting to lose her shit, she then said calmly. "Ms. Chae, will you please let go of my hand? Now!" but authoritative with beaming a death glare at the other.

Dodo gave up. "Alright Mrs. Chae," she said slowly removing her hand.

"Mrs.-- what?"

"My Mrs.," Dodo said confidently.

"Nice try," Dior said as if she wasn't impressed when in fact her body is betraying her as her cheeks start to heat up. She opens the door to escape from embarrassment but Dodo grasps her wrist.

"I know I'm that pretty but we still can see each other tomorrow."

Dodopulls her for a hug and leave kisses on her forehead making Dior stunned. "Don't lurk around on the internet or your social media unless I say so. Call me if you need anything, okay?" Dodo rests her hand on top of Dior's head, and as an answer, Dior nods obediently.

After dropping Doir off at her house, Dodo immediately drives to the meeting place-- the VIP room. Upon arriving, she saw Wonwoo playing games. When he looks up and saw who arrived, his happy gamer face turns into a serious hacker face.

Dodo greets Jeonghan, as a response he offered her a drink which she immediately turns down. She's here for the business, no time to have fun.

"Dude, can you find the motherfucker who posted this?" And gave to Wonwoo her phone to see.

Wonwoo just nods and starts typing coder on his computer. While waiting, Dodo checks her inbox as she didn't bother to check it the whole day, her attention was drawn only to her girl. Upon scrolling to it, the messages were mostly from Sang-ah. So she dialed her.

: Hey, wazzup?

: Where did you go?

: Somewhere, why? Miss me?

: Not in the million years. I just want to know the reason why my day is so peaceful because you weren't there.

: Yeah. As if your messages can support your lies.

: Someone told me that you drag Dior and drove away, that's why you're not in the class. So where did you go?

Dodo gets distracted when Wonwoo signals that his work is done. 

: Sorry, got to go. Talk to you later, bye.

Then drops the call.

Wonwoo explained to her everything that she saw and asked what was on the screen. Especially...

"So, who's the motherfucker?" Dodo asked impatiently.

Wonwoo smiles a bit as he points the mouse to the name of the person Dodo is looking.

'Now you're dead.'

---

In less than a week, I published 6 chapters in this book. I'm just so overwhelmed that there is someone liking this book. Thank you, I'll work hard.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.