Ch.9 - Laptop

Dodo was surprised, she didn't expect that the person who spread Dior's old photo and the motherfucker who posted is the same person. It surprises her more that, she was an old best friend of Dior. What a bitch!

"Thanks, Dude," Dodo thanked Wonwoo and pats his shoulder before she left.

She was on her way home when someone calls her.

: Why?

: Don't you know how to say hello?

: Not to you. Why did you call?

: Is she okay?

: Why ask me? Ask her yourself

: she's not answering my calls and texts.

: Well, I guess so. Don't worry this shit will end soon.

: You already know who did this, right? 

: Yeah. 

: Who?

: Secret, Minji. Got to go, bye.

: YAAA---

She ended the call before Minji explodes her ear by nagging.

Upon arriving, she goes straight to her room. Take a quick bath, and dress up for a night out. And before leaving again, she goes to her mother first.

"Mommy," Dodo greets. The look of her mom says it all, she's not happy seeing the state of her daughter right now.

"You're leaving again," Mrs. Chae said sulkily.

"Mommy, today is Friday. I'll try to get home earlier, okay?" Dior tries appealing cutely to convince her mom.

"You know that your dad only allows you because you said that you're with him. When in fact you--"

Dodo cut her mom off. "Shh. I got this, he's always there with me. He should be always there, no worries," Dodo smiles as she gave kisses her mom's forehead before waving goodbye.

After parking her car, she goes straight to the VIP room. No one is already there, they left already. Because the said room is her private space in the club. Being the daughter of the owner has an advantage.

Dodo is getting her mask at one of the secret storage of the room when someone knows.

"Come in," The door opens that spits the figure of two men.

"You're here. Good to know. As usual, you can stay here--- no, you should stay here. Tell Jeonghan if you need anything," Dodo said as she wears and adjust the mask. Preparing herself for tonight's performance.

The guy didn't respond and just sit quietly. Jeonghan closes the door behind them after Dodo stormed out of the room.

"Does my Dad still ask if he's with me always?" Dodo asked Jeonghan that almost jogged just to catch her walking pace.

"Yes," He answered with a nodding head.

"You know the what to do. Thank you, Mr. Yoon."

As she climbed the stairs up to her stage, she hears cheering, screams, fanchant, and compliments from the people on the dancefloor. She then flashes her boyish smile when she finally stands before them and sees how many people are present for tonight's performance.