Ch.16 - Jealousy

It is a big day at the university as it will be the venue for the final game of the basketball tournament. There are a lot of students from other universities walking around for a tour and to watch the game.

The student councils are busy preparing everything but that doesn't stop Yeojoo from checking her best friend, Dior, who's waiting and watching her walking around busily.

"Seriously, Dior. You can go without me, you don't need to wait for me. I'll just follow later with Wonho," Yeojoo said, as she checks the pile of papers in her hand.

"No, I'm fine. I can wait, and besides, it's so hot outside. So I prefer staying here," She didn't even lift her eyes away from her phone.

"Yeah, whatever. Keep busy with your phone. I'll be back," and then, she sprinted out leaving the smiling Dior behind.

Her smile gets wider when her phone vibrates. Someone's calling, and she answered it without hesitation.

DR: Yaah! We're already texting. Why'd you called?

DD: I wanna hear your voice.

DR: You're literally obsessed with me, Ms. Chae. 

DD: Guilty as charge.

Dior let out a laugh. A shy laugh, I must say.

DD: Baby, when will I gonna see you? Aren't you gonna watch the game?

DR: Yeojoo still doing her errands, I'm waiting for her to be done. So we can watch it together.

DD: And what about me, then? I'm also waiting for you.

DR: Well then, keep waiting.

DD: I've been waiting for you for my whole life, and waiting for you for another hour or two is just a piece of cake.

DR: Shut up!

Obviously, someone is blushing so hard.

DD: But I miss you, so you better get out there and pacify this baby of yours.

DR: I don't want to go to where you are. It's hot, can't you feel it?

Dior was startled when she heard a knock, then widen her eyes when the door opens and Dodo's head pops out.

DD: I can adjust for you, princess.

And Dodo ended the call, Dior was still stunned and nervous when Dodo enters the room. Fortunately, no one was around.

"Why are you here?!" Dior raises her brow, threatening Dodo.

She rushes at her, and wraps her arms to Dior's waist, hugging her tightly. "Because I miss my baby," and plant some kisses on her neck.

"YAAH! What if someone sees us?" Dior slaps Dodo's shoulder but hugs her back anyways. Tighter than Dodo's.

"Then let them see us. Let them watch us."

Dior immediately pushes her away.

"Why'd you push me? I'm still hugging you?" Dodo attempt to hug her again, but Dior steps backward. She pouted.

"What do you mean 'let them see us'? Remember that Yeojoo still doesn't know and still hates you," Dior crosses her arms, as she rolls her eyes heavenly.

"I know. I got this, baby. One of these days, I'll talk to her," Then she opened her arms widely. "So, come close and let me hug you again."