Author's Note

Readers

This was my first ever Avatar: The Last Airbender fic, so I hope I did alright. Book 2 will be coming at some point, but I want to focus on some of my other fics, just to catch up as I've been focused on this story. Plus I have to make up a timeline and things which takes time. 

There are just a few things to go through for book 2. 

- Anything you would change so far about Rana. 

- Anything from the series that you would like to see in book 2

- Anything else you would like to see, any plot ideas or scenarios you see Rana and Zuko being part of that aren't in the series. Just little ideas or whatever 

Question:

So I left out a list of Rana's pokemon that survived beyond the ones mentioned just to let you guys have a vote on which you would like to see in the second book. Rana's lapras will hatch early on and Aang will finally accept his gifted pokemon from Taru and the vastaya (Emolga). The hatched ones so far, and the choices, are Wartortle, Eevee, Pikachu, Noivern, Chikorita, Ninetails, Lycanroc, and Spectrier.

- Just Wartortle, Eevee, Pikachu, and Noivern

- All of them

- Five (Wartortle, Eevee, Pikachu, Noivern, and one more (Give the one you would like to see)

- Six (Wartortle, Eevee, Pikachu, Noivern, and two more (Give the two you would like to see)

- Seven (Wartortle, Eevee, Pikachu, Noivern, and three more (Give the three you would like to see)

Note:

Book Two Cover (Just so you know what to look for):