Chapter 5

"Oh, how thoughtful you are, Athena. Should I bow my head now?" She said sarcastically. I gritted my teeth and scoffed. This woman really has guts.

"You don't need to. I'd rather see you kneel before me instead." I smirked like a villain.

The sarcastic smile on her face vanished. She clenched her fists. I just chuckled without humor. Thought so. Bago pa ako makapagsalita ulit ay mabilis niyang binato ang punyal sa lugar ko. I cursed under my breath, I didn't expect that.

Mabuti na lang ay napayuko nang mabilis. Sasamaan ko sana siya ng tingin pero nagulat ako nang mawala siya sa paningin ko bigla. Damn it. I suddenly felt pain from behind, she kicked my back hard. It also made me kiss the ground.

"Come on, Athena! Is that all you got?" She shouted from behind.

Athena huh...

"You little bitch..." I muttered slowly. Mabilis ko siya hinarap para tingnan ang gawi niya.

Nakahawak siya sa kanyang bewang habang nakangisi sa akin. I can see the passionate anger in her eyes. Siya pa 'tong galit?

"Yeah, I'm a bitch now! I already know that. It's been my title since I was born, Athena! Pero at least hindi ako ang tipo ng tao na tumatalikod sa usapan!" She said with anger.

I exhaled in disbelief.

"Ako pa talaga ngayon?" I said while shaking my head.

"Sino pa ba? You wanted this alliance but then you attacked us! For what, Athena? I thought you wanted us to become friends, huh? Then why the hell did you do it?" She said she couldn't control her emotions anymore.

I raised my eyebrows. I went closer while clenching my fist. She flinched when I leaned closer but I ignored it.

"We didn't start the fight, Artemis. You did. So don't act like a victim here, you badly wanted to get revenge on me and get your fucking enemy from us right? Isn't that enough reason for you to do this?" I said harshly while cornering her.

She can't talk. I was too tall, she struggled to look up but I don't care. I pushed my body in hers to make her speak up.

"I'm not like that person! And if I ever wanted to kill you, I would have done it early. There's so much time we shared together and I could kill you in a second at that time if I wanted to, but I didn't!" She shouted while staring at me angrily.

Galit kong iniwas ang tingin sa kanya habang natatawa nang sarkastiko. I shook my head, trying to get that fact out of my head. She did it on purpose. She waited for this opportunity to kill us.

"And you're expecting me to believe that? Maybe you waited for this meeting to have revenge and kill us? Isn't that what you plan, huh?" Naiinis kong sabi.

Natigilan siya na tila hindi makapaniwala sa sinabi ko. Kumunot naman ang noo ko.

"You don't believe me?" She whispered like she couldn't recover from it. I scoffed.

She really thought that I would believe her? How naive. I saw a pain appear in her eyes but I just ignored it like before.

"I thought you were smart, Artemis? Do you think I would believe you after what you've done? You're really a dumb, then." I said while smirking but her expression didn't change at all.

I thought she was going to answer back like what she used to do. I thought she was going to fight back and give me an attitude answer but she didn't. Instead, her eyes dropped on the ground, processing what I had said.

Oh please don't tell me that she got offended?

"You're right... Why would you believe someone like me? Shit, I'm so doomed. You're Athaleigh! You are Athena who harassed me even though I didn't do anything wrong but I'm still expecting that you would believe me!" Mapait niyang sabi.