Chapter 23

We went to her condo. I was silent for the whole ride after she said that we will prepare ourselves there. I don't know why my mood suddenly changed, I feel down and I can't explain why.

Maybe because I caught her with a woman last time in that condo?

And I feel resentful. We filled her condo with our memories together. That's why I'm mad at Leigh because I felt like she let that woman replace our memories with theirs. Noon, excited ako kapag pupunta sa condo niya, ngayon ay naiinis ako na ewan.

"Do you still have the card, Artemis?" Tanong ni Leigh nang buksan ang pinto ng condo niya. She was playing her keys while waiting for me to enter.

Bumuntong hininga ako nang makita na naman ang mesa kung saan ko sila nahuli. Umiwas ako ng tingin at tumango na lang.

"Akala ko tinapon mo na eh." Ngising sabi niya at sinarado ang pinto. Umirap na lang ako at nilagay ang bag sa sofa.

"Oh thank you for reminding me, I'll probably do that later." Sarkastikong sabi ko kaya natawa siya nang mahina.

Sa inis ko ay nilagpasan ko siya. I heard her groan because of my behavior. I felt her hand grab my wrist. I let out a sigh because I know what she's planning to do.

She made me sit on that table! I glared at her but she just smiled at me. I don't know if it's genuine or sarcastic. I want to rip her head!

"Nananadya ka?" I hissed.

Kinulong niya ako sa pagitan ng mga braso niya. Nakahawak siya sa mesa at nakatingin sa akin.

"Mukha ba?" She answered. I scoffed in disbelief.

"Do you want me to break your table right now huh?" Galit na saad ko sa kanya.

Halatang nangtitrip siya eh! She knows the reason why I'm acting this way. She's making fun of me!

"Are you still bitter for what you saw?" Kalmadong sabi niya habang tinitingnan ang mukha ko.

I thought she was still joking but I was shocked to see that her eyes were serious. She even tilted her head to stare at my expression properly, like she was really interested to know what I feel.

I swallowed hard. Umiwas ako ng tingin.

Wala naman ako karapatan para maramdaman iyon, bakit niya pa tinatanong?

"Kung hindi mo lang ako pinilit, hindi talaga ako pupunta dito." Mahinang sabi ko, pilit na iniiwasan ang tingin niya.

She was too close to me. I can even feel her sharp gazes.

"Really? You're ready to forget our memories we made here just because of what you saw?" Why does she sound mad? As if she cares about what I feel!

I gritted my teeth. Am I unreasonable if I say yes?

"Don't ask me when the answer is obvious." Masungit na sabi ko at nilagay ang kamay sa dibdib para itulak siya pero nagulat ako nang kunin niya iyon at marahas na pinatong sa mesa.

"If that's the case, then we should do something for you to forget about what you saw, right?" She whispered.

I gasped softly when I felt her lips touch my neck. I closed my eyes and I clenched my fists.

"T-tss, kahit anong gawin mo, hindi ko na makakalimutan iyon." I muttered.

I bit my bottom lip when her lips went to my collarbone. Her tongue was teasingly licking me there.

"Hinahamon mo 'ko?" Inangat niya ang tingin niya sa akin kaya tumama ang mga mata namin sa isa't isa.

Marahan ko siya tinulak kahit nanginginig ang mga kamay dahil sa ginagawa niya sa leeg ko.