Part 2 : Kissing someone else

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

"𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲--", you were about to shower him a lot of questions but he covered your mouth with his hands and smiled nervously.

"𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁", he whispered to you and let go of his hand from your mouth.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬/𝗻? 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱? 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆?", Grace chuckled and looked at you from her to toe giving you a disgusted look.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆? 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲?" He wrapped his hands around your shoulder to pull you closer but you flinched and dropped the books from your hands. Grace chuckled at your actions.

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗺𝘀𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱", Grace said making Jungkook look at her in confusion. Although everyone in the university called your nerd but he never knew that you have to deal with these hurtful words everyday. Meanwhile you picked up your books and was about to leave but jungkook held your wrist.

"𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿", he said to Grace.
You started to panic while Grace's eyes widened. You knew that she is never gonna apologise.

"𝗢𝗽𝗽𝗮? 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲?" Grace asked with big doe eyes.

"𝗛𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬/𝗻", Jungkook calmly replied.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁", you slowly whispered to him and tried to free your hands from his. But he gripped tightly instead.

"𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗲!?" He raised his voice at Grace. Her eyes almost teared up but she was not someone to apologise. She stomped her feet on ground and walked past you giving you an intentional push with her shoulder. By this time, many students gathered around to witness this drama. Jungkook just gave out a heavy sigh and pulled you to the cafeteria.
___

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿?" He asked sitting beside you.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺", you replied.
Jungkook just shook his head and grabbed his banana milkshake.

"𝗕𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱?" You asked curiously.

"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱", he replied and you nodded.

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆", you said to Jungkook and he just nodded. You smiled and stood up to leave.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴?" He asked.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀", you replied as he just nodded. You headed towards the cafeteria exit but at the same time Minho and his friends entered the cafeteria. Minho looked at you and smirked at Jungkook. Looking at him, the challenge from that day came to Jungkook's mind. He immediately stood up at his place.