Part 25 : Finale

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

It was the regular tiring evening for you as you got off work this evening. But more tiring than work was to think why Jungkook suddenly stopped contacting. It's been 2 days already. During this time, curiousity got the best of you, as well as worry so you called him many times but his phone was never reachable. You even asked Jisoo and Jimin, but none of them heart anything from him. They thought that he's busy again since it was not the first time he was ghosting them but for you it was really really unsual and suspicious.
___

You came to your bed after taking shower. After doing your skin care routine, you picked up your phone to see if there's any important texts, basically Jungkook.

"𝗡𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆?" You asked to yourself and sighed, before grabbing the charger and putting your phone on charge. As soon as your phone was switched on, it was blasting with notification. One after another. You looked at the screen and saw almost 70+ notifications, 43 calls from Jisoo, 21 calls from Jimin and 16 calls from Taehyung

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱?!" You exclaimed and immediately called back Jisoo. She picked up real quick.

"𝗬/𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨?! 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡???" She yelled right after picking the call. Worry and annoyance was dripping from her voice. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁?" You asked confused since you were completely unaware of the situation.  "𝗢𝗛 𝗚𝗢𝗗! 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗟𝗘 𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗪!!! 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲", Jisoo blurted, leaving you confused but you didn't bother to ask. You knew that the article have all your answers for now. You opened the article.

As soon as you saw the article, your whole world stopped for the moment

As soon as you saw the article, your whole world stopped for the moment. Your mind just went foggy or you couldn't think staight. This sudden thunderclap was too much to handle. You stumbled and sat on your bed. You whole body felt numb and continuous tears started flowing from your eyes.

"𝗬/𝗻...? 𝗬/𝗡!!" Jisoo's voice took you out of your trance. But the lump in your throat prevented you from forming any sentence.
"𝗝-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸...", His name was all Jisoo heard before you broke down into sobs and shrieks. "𝗬/𝗻....𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘁! 𝗜'𝗺 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀", Jisoo said from the other side which was clearly audible to you but you couldn't give any response. You disconnected the call. Despite of what she said earlier, you still disconnected.