Part 10 : Distracted

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

"𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹?!" Jungkook asked to himself while fiddling his fingers. Even though he search the surroundings already but he again ran around to look for you. He came back to the place where you both spent the night and stood there panting heavily. He realised that he can't stand here and do nothing. He picked up your bag and collected his stuff before packing his bag too but someone's voice interrupted him.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗠𝗿. 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗳-𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱?" The familiar female voice from behind hit his eardrums making him heave a sigh of relief. Ofcourse it was you. He stood up and turned around before poking his inner cheeks and resting his hands on his waist.

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻--", your words were interrupted when he stormed towards you and engulfed you in his embrace. You were took by surprise and didn't move a single inch.

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂", he softly murmured making you blink few times.

"𝗪-𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲?" You asked confused by his behaviour.

"𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽?" He asked, his arms still wrapped around you. You stayed silent for some time, processing what's gotten into him. Then you suddenly spoke up.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸",
"𝗛𝗺𝗺?"
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴", your sudden words made him widen his eyes and he immediately pulled back from the hug.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲-", he grabbed and pulled your ear playfully.
"𝗪𝗛𝗢'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘!!! 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗?!?" He yelled at you to hide his embarrassed expression.

"𝗬𝗮𝗵! 𝗬𝗮𝗵! 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲!" You yelled back and he let go of your ear. You rubbed your ear to erase that slight plain while being all pouty.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘁. 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲!" You showed him his jacket and your specs whose glasses were already broken, which you dropped yesterday while running. His face turned serious.

"𝗡𝗼- 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲? 𝗢𝗵-𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗿? 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘??!? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?? 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼?!?" He again started asking questions. You sighed and pointed at one of the trees.

"𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲. 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵. 𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂", you replied and smiled. He sighed and returned the smile.