Part 9 : Fear of losing

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

"𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗬/𝗡! 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗥 𝗜'𝗟𝗟 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨!" I yelled making her shot her head up. She pressed her lips against each other in a thin line to stop letting out further sobs.
But looks like she really don't care. She turned to her left, avoiding me and bursted into tears again. I gave her 'are you serious' look and poked my inner cheeks before squatting down and grabbing the back of her neck gently to pull her closer to me. Now that her face was inches far from mine, she still doesn't care about it. She covered her mouth with her hands maybe in fear that I'll really kiss her.
But her sobs are still going on.

My eyes softened at this sight. Actually it's understandable. She's stuck here since morning and now realising that we can't even go out from here, must be a horrifying thought for her. I pulled her in for a hug while gently tapping her back.

"𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁." Were the only words I said. We stayed like this for good 5 minutes until she stopped crying and pulled back from the hug. I wiped her tears fixed her hair which was falling over her face.

"𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" She asked timidly.
"𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯'𝗰𝗼𝘇 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸." I replied and she sighed heavily before looking all around the forest.
__

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:-

You both found a spot little bit cleaner than others. Bushes were less there and it was surrounded by trees leaving a not so huge space in centre. 

"𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁", he said while throwing his bag on ground.

"𝗠𝘆 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱", you replied. Ofcourse the whole day was enough to make both of your phone go out of juice. He sighed and collected some dry sticks and leaves from the surroundings. He then took out his lighter to lit up the fire.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗲𝘁?" You asked google-eyed.

"𝗔𝗵𝗲𝗺...𝗜..𝗗𝗶𝗱...𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀", he replied looking everywhere but you.

"𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗻, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱--", he interrupted you by saying, "𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀." He held his hand in front of you indicating to stop. You just sighed and started to help him lit up the fire.

After the fire was strong enough, you both plaged your bags on either side of the borne fire and lied down while keeping the bag under your head.

"𝗪𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?" You asked, gazing at the stars.