Part 18 : Birthday gift

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿, 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗻." She smirked at her own wild thoughts and dropped two pills in your glass. After arranging the glasses in the tray, she rushed to living room with a big fake grin plastered on her sly face.

"𝗬'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗡𝗼 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹", she said and kept the tray on the table. Everyone picked their glasses and as expected, you picked up the one with cold drink. Your aunt internally smirked and looked at her husband who was smiling too. A sigh of relief left their lips when the glass touched your lips and you took a sip of your drink.

Y'all were playing Jenga right now and Taehyung messed up while pulling out a block.

"𝗬𝗘𝗦𝗦!! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄! 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸!" Jimin exclaimed while giving him the task.

"𝗬𝗮𝗵𝗵! 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗱'𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘁!" He denied.

"𝗡𝗼! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸. 𝗔𝗺 𝗜 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁?" Jimin asked everyone and y'all nodded. Taehyung finally gave up and decided to text her.

While everyone was busy playing, losing and doing tasks, you were feeling dizzy. You rubbed your eyes multiple times after taking off your specs but the uneasy feeling was getting worst. Jungkook who took a glance at you immediately noticed that something is bothering you. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴?" He asked lowering his head to see your face properly.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝘇𝘇𝘆", you replied in a low voice. He picked up your glass and smelled the drink inside. "𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹", he remarked.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺", you said and got up with your wobbly legs. "𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂", he said and got up too. "𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗸. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴", you said and he nodded. You walked towards your room with slow steps while Jungkook kept looking at your disappearing figure with concerned eyes.

That was the moment for evil to take action. Your aunt waited for few minutes so anybody will not be suspicious of her and then got up before heading towards your room without getting noticed by anyone. You were in your bathroom, splashing water on your face again and again.

"𝗔𝗵𝗵...𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱!" You groaned in pain and held your head with hands giving then constant pressure to ease the pain. You almost fell on your knees because of loss of energy. "𝗝-𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸...", You murmured his name and somehow got up with the support of wall and wore back your specs before walking out of the bathroom in seach of your phone which you throwed somewhere on your bed. Going downstairs right now was not the cup of your tea. After reaching out your phone which was near your pillow, you unlocked it and before you could dial his number, the phone was snatched from you.