Part 11 : Back to home

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

Soon the truck stopped in the town market. Jungkook got off the truck and asked you to wait for him. He also informed the driver that he'll be back soon.
You were looking at Jungkook's walking figure who later entered to an electronic showroom. The thought of watching his responsible behaviour curved a smile on your face.
Within 15 mins, he returned and informed the driver before climbing up to the container where you were sitting.

He handed you a hamburger and water bottle and kept each for himself too. You both munched your food and after that Jungkook charged his phone with the power bank he just bought and called Prof. Hong.

𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡:-

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠:- "𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳. 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸.

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛. :- 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸?! 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆/𝗻?" He showered too many questions at a time.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠:- 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬/𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲. 𝗪𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗼.

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛.:- 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆. 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲.

With that, he ended the call.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗱. 𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼?" He asked and you shook your head and smiled faintly knowing that it's nothing to inform your family. If you'll call now then they with ask too many questions, not because of concern but because of suspicions. You decided to tell them everything after you reach home.

There was still long way left to reach seoul. After he finished charging his phone, he started playing games to kill time and you too charged your phone and got busy in it.

"𝗔𝗹𝗮𝘀!! 𝗜 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻!" He whined after he got killed in the game.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴?" You asked giving and uninterested look.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗜𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲." He again came and sat beside you to peek into your phone and his face immediately turned Stern when he saw what you were doing.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀?? 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲...𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻?? 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱", he wrapped his fingers around his throat in a dramatic way. You hit his arm playfully.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱? 𝗛𝘂𝗵? 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂", you spat.