Part 7 : Lost

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

It was around 12 pm when everyone started their journey to the top. Everyone was determined to win the game b'coz professor declared a valuable prize for this. You too grabbed you belongings and followed Grace who was leading the way with map in her hands. It was hard for you to keep up with her pace b'coz you did nothing in your life except studying so your stamina was definitely lower than her.

"𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽?! 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂???" She yelled at you and moved forward.
"𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲!" You called her out.

𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

Her presence is already an eyesore for me and on top of that, this little brat is determined to make me lose this competition. I just hate her too much.

"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱! 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆." I turned around to tell her.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘁?" She asked confused.

"𝗜 𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆", I lied. My snacks are already with me but it's pleasurable to annoy her.

"𝗢𝗵- 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁! 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘁𝘀", she opened her bag and handed me the snacks.

"𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼", I said in a cold tone. She handed me her water bottle too. I continued walking and enjoying my snacks. HER snacks.

'𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺. 𝘐𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩? 𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦.'

I stopped at my place and pretened to tie my shoe lace.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲?" Y/n asked.

"𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗚𝗼 𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆", I replied. She nodded and moved ahead. When she walked far enough from me, I swiftly went to hide behind one of the trees. Soon she turned around to look for me.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:-

You turned around to look for Grace. But you saw no body. Your eyes widened and went back to the spot where Grace stopped earlier.

"𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲! 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲! 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" You ran your eyes everywhere but didn't see a single soul. "𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗽".

Meanwhile Grace who was hiding behind the tree was continuously giggling silently watching you getting panicked.

"𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁", Grace laughed silently. She then picked up a stone and threw in the opposite direction of her. When you heard the sound of bushes from that way, you went closer.

"𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲? 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁." You yelled in your shaky voice. But actually you were scared as hell. Who wouldn't be? A lone forest like mountain surrounded  many trees and bushes. And you're stuck here, alone.