Part 23 : Who

"𝗬/𝗡 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗨--", he didn't got the chance to complete his sentence. After gaining your senses back, you immediately turned the steering wheel randomly while your eyes were still close, afraid to see what's coming. You hastily pushed the break in panic and the car stopped with a sudden heavy jerk making both you and Jungkook move forward because of inertial force.

You both lifted your heads up and while panting heavily. Fortunately, a big accident is avoided which might have taken both of your lives but knowing that you and him are alive, gave you the air of relief. Jungkook immediately turned towards you to check upon you.
"𝗬/𝗻, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?" He asked while cupping your cheeks and looking at you from up to down in worry. You nodded your head indicating that you're fine. But then realisation hit you about what actually happened just now. Anger took place in your eyes and you looked at him. "𝗝𝗘𝗢𝗡 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞! 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗢𝗨--", you stopped in mid, trying to find right words to described what he just did. 

"𝗜 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁?" He lifted up his eyebrows playfully, although he already understood what you wanted to say. "𝗬𝗢𝗨-- 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗲!!!" You blurted out while pointing a finger at him. "𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁?" He said in a low voice but enough for you to hear.

"𝗛𝘂𝗵?" You furrowed in confusion.
"𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲. 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲", he said while unbuckling his seatbelt. "𝗡𝗢! 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲", you protested and gripped the steering wheel like a kid. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗛𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽...𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲", he repeated himself but you shook your head vigorously.
"𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆!" He simply said and you looked at him in confusion that how he gave up so easily. But then his actions proved that he didn't gave up. He extended his hands towards you and scooped you to carry and shift you on his lap.

"𝗬𝗔𝗔-- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼--", and before you could even finish your sentence, you're already on his lap, with you hands around his neck and his hands around your waist protectively. "𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀", he smirked looking at you and intimacy was already killing you. You were just holding your breath and trying to say something in contradiction but your state was not letting you. Heartbeat was so rapid that you just wished that he couldn't hear it. But maybe he already noticed, seeing your flushed cheeks and uneven breathing. He then opened the car door with one hand and somehow made you sit on the seat while he got off the car and closed the door before running towards the other side to take the driver's seat.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀...", You murmured softly, while looking down. "𝗢𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆?" He looked at you in disbelief and made you realise that he already asked you but you were being the stubborn brat. You turned your head to look out of the window, just to avoid further embarassment.

'𝘠/𝘯, 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺??? 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦?? 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧!!!'