Part 3 : Trip

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

The moment I saw them kissing, It felt like my heart shattered in pieces. I felt betrayed even when I've nothing to do with him. But he confessed to me yet he is now embracing another girl in this broad daylight. Unknowingly tears started forming in my eyes. I just wanted to give him a tight slap. But who am I to do this. It's not like I didn't know about him. His confession was fake.

"𝗬/𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗲!!!" I heard the familiar cheerful voice from behind and knew that it was Jisoo. I quickly wiped my tears and turned to her.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴-𝗼𝘂𝘁....", She stopped in middle and furrowed at brows looking at me carefully.

"𝗬/𝗻? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴?" She asked caressing my cheeks.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴", I lied and tried to look anywhere but her. But that was of no use. She knows me too well. She hugged me and started comforting me. Even though she didn't know what made me sad.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱? 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲", she asked and I couldn't help but shed tears. I pointed my finger towards Jungkook's car still hugging Jisoo.
As soon as she saw Him and Grace making-out, she pulled back from the hug.

"𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗦 𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚???" She yelled and stormed towards the car.

"𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗢! 𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗢! 𝗡𝗢! 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘!" I yelled many times to stop her. Why I even told her. She is always overprotective and no one dares to bully me when she's around. Now she'll peel off Jungkook's skin for sure. I kept running and calling her to stop but nothing helped.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

I was busy with Grace but suddenly I heard a loud thud on my car window. I pulled back from the kiss and looked outside, it was Jisoo who was slamming the window non-stop. She seemed really furious. But then I saw y/n trying to stop her.

'𝘍𝘜𝘝𝘒! 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘶𝘴?'
Grace opened the door and stepped out, so do I.

"𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞! 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧?! 𝗬𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗬/𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛?????" Jisoo yelled at me. Y/n was holding her tightly or else I would be a dead meat by now.

"𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲. 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵?" Grace rolled her eyes.

'𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴?' I sighed and leaned to my car watching them fight like wild cats.

"𝗝𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗢! 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘!" Y/n finally raised her voice and made all three of us look at her quietly. Generally she speaks in a low voice that's why we were a little surprised.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗺𝗲. 𝗦𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄." She gave me a clear rejection. Jisoo gasped at her words. She knew that y/n is not someone to say these harsh words. I was feeling really guilty towards her. It felt like I was cheating on her. Although that's what I was doing but still I never felt this towards any of my Exs even when they cry or beg to get back together. I wanted to explain her.