Part 16 : confession

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

It has been 2 hours since Jungkook left the villa in rage. You tried to call him but he was not picking up. Since you don't know where he went anyway so you decided to collect your stuff from your aunt's house alone. At first he promised to accompany you but looked like he had no intention to do so.

You got off the bus on the nearest bus stop in Front of your aunt's house and was walking but your steps came to halt when you saw the person you wanted to see the most right now. Jungkook. He was standing in front of the house while leaning towards his car. You walked towards him.

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴", you said.

"𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀." He replied coldly without looking at you. You looked down while biting your lips to hold back your smile. You were glad that he came.

"𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸", you said and ran towards the door. After ringing the bell, you waited until Hyemin opened the door.

"𝗘𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲!!" Her eyes glistened in excitement and she hugged you.

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁? 𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸!" She said and pulled back from the hug.

"𝗜-𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳", you replied with a faint smile making Hyemin furrow her brows.

"𝗘𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂-", before she whine like a kid and asks you to stay, you interrupted her, "𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗛𝘆𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗵. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼". You entered the house and rushed towards your room. Quickly packed all the necessary stuff, not forgetting about all your books. You came downstairs just to see your Aunt standing near the the couch. But something was indifferent with her.

"𝗢𝗠𝗢!! 𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗬/𝗻 𝗮𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸!! 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱", she exclaimed and hugged you. You were totally puzzled by her actions and stood there, without doing anything.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗢𝗺𝗼! 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 2 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀. 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?" She asked.

"𝗛𝘂𝗵?" You suddenly forgot to form sentences. But eventually shook your head as 'no'. "𝗜'𝗺 𝗹-𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴", you timidly said.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁?" She asked making puppy eyes and you had no answer. You don't wanted to sound rude but confusion never left that why she is acting like she didn't raised you just for your property. You shook your head and marched towards the door and left.

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

Y/n came out puzzled and was look back again and again.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱?" I asked worried but my tone was still cold.

"𝗔𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗿𝗱. 𝗦-𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲", she replied while scratching her head. I sensed that something is fishy but as we don't know anything, it's better to stay away from them. I took the suitcase from her hand and kept it in my car trunk.