Part 19 : Whole truth

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

"𝗘𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆?" He whispered in his deep voice, making it harder for you to act normal. His eyes travelled from your eyes to lips and then back to eyes, searching for consent. You glanced at him and closed your eyes. He smiled a little, knowing that he got what he wanted. In matter of seconds, you felt pair of soft lips on yours making you clutch his hands tightly. This foreign feeling was making your stomach do flips. He gently grabbed your cheeks and tried to move his lips against yours but something made him stop. You were not responding to his kiss.

He pulled back and looked at you concerned. "𝗪-𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱? 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲? 𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿-", he backed off immediately and wanted to apologise but you interrupted him. "𝗡𝗢! 𝗔-𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳-𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗼...𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼...𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄?" You tried to avoid his gaze while continuously touching your ears in embarassment. He stared at you for few seconds blinking his eyes constantly and what you heard after that was his shrieks of laughter.

"𝗬/𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂....𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆...𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲...𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴....", He laughed between his words holding his stomach. "𝗬𝗮𝗵! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗱𝗲𝘆. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲. 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀? 𝗡𝗼, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?" You tried to keep points in your favour. He was still not stopping.

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝘁! 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴", you stood up and started walking towards the door but he stopped laughing and stood up too to pull you towards him. You swirled around and collided with his hard chest, with your hands resting on it. He took your hands and wrapped them around his neck and snaked 𝗁𝗂𝗌 hands around your waist. "𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴", he again turned on his seductive side. You gulped and nodded. He again leaned closer to capture your lips. Again blood rushed upto your cheeks giving them a tint of crimson. He started to move his lips and you followed, trying to sync with him. He smiled through the kiss watching your efforts. Now he knew that you were comfortable, he grabbed the back your neck gently to deepen the kiss. He tilted his head to prevent your noses from crashing. He held you like there's no tomorrow, he cherished you like no one ever did, he loved you like his life is depends on you. You just couldn't believe that your fate which always brought bad luck to you, turned the table when this man entered your life. You don't wanted to lose this. You never wanted to end this.

When he felt that you are out of oxygen, he pulled back from the kiss and rested his forehead on yours. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗻? 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀", he spoke up while panting. Knowing himself enough, he was not a person to do relationships. He was not someone who wanted to stick to someone for lifetime. But you? You became and exception. "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻?" You replied with a question itself. He smiled and pecked your lips for a last time before the door opened and there entered most chaotic people on earth. Jimin, Jisoo and Taehyung. You immediately pushed Jungkook slightly when you heard their voice.