Part 8 : Trouble

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗬/𝗻". Jungkook's voice hit your eardrums making you look up at him with teary eyes. He gave you and assured smile.
Seeing him felt like your heart came back to life. You're not afraid anymore and all you want was to hold him tightly.
You got up and immediately wrapped your hands around him, burying your face in his chest and cried your eyes out.

Meanwhile Jungkook was more than shocked with this sudden behaviour of yours. His held his breath, palms were sweaty and heartbeat increasing.

"𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲!" You cried out. Jungkook blinked few times to come back to his senses before slowly wrapping his hands around you too. He caressed your hair and tried to calm you down.

"𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗲? 𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗲𝘁", he joked making you chuckle slightly. You pulled back from the hug and replied, "𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮. 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿". You sniffed and looked at him with your still teary eyes which he responded with just a smile.

He took out his handkerchief to dry your hair since you both were soaked in rain. Suddenly he stopped when he heard your stomach growling. You looked down out of embarassment.

"𝗛𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆?" He asked and before you could respond, he opened the zip of his bag and took out a jacket and some chocolates. "𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀". He said.

You took the chocolates and started to eat them while he wrapped his jacket around you.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸. 𝗪𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼", he said and took your hand in his before leading the way.

"𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲. 𝗔 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿", Jungkook said as you both were still walking.

You chuckled sarcastically and replied, "𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀". Your words provoked Jungkook and he stopped before looking at you with serious gaze.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁?" You asked.
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?" He asked with his knitted brows.

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄?" You asked. "𝗡𝗼, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁", he replied.

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" You said glaring at him.
He sighed and looked at you.
"𝗬/𝗻, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿". He explained desperately.