Part 20 : Heartbreak

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

It's been an hour since I'm sitting on my bed while hugging my knees. I want to cry, I want to scream out my every sorrow but I don't have energy to do anything of them. Suddenly it feels like everything around me is a lie. A big lie. I'm trapped in between fake people and promises. It's suffocating me.

Suddenly my doorbell started ringing continuously. I don't have courage to face anyone right now. So I let it be. Whoever it is, will leave after sometime. Then I saw my phone ringing, Jisoo was calling. So she is st the door. I again didn't bothered to answer. I know what she wanted to say. I don't want to hear it.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻?" I asked to myself when neither the doorbell nor the my ringtone stopped even after 10 minutes. I answered her call, knowing her enough that she'll not leave easily.

"𝗬/𝗻! 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽? 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿. 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻!" She exclaimed from the other side of the phone.

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲", I replied coldly, trying to hold the composure in my voice. "𝗕𝘂𝘁--", she was about to say something but I hung up the call. I just wanted to let her know that I'm still alive or else she would've barged into my house with cops and ambulance after not getting any response from me.
Since I didn't heard any voice from the door, I guess she left. 

I looked at myself in the mirror which was hung on the wall in front of me. "𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝘆/𝗻, 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀." I mumbled to myself. His words in that video were still ringing in my mind.

'"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘈𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠/𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩. 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥."
___

More than 3-4 weeks passed but neither you saw Jungkook now you let him see yourself. He used to come at your door everyday, ring the bell multiple times, stand there for an hour or more but you never opened the door. Did you became that heartless? Yes but only for him. You gathered yourself too many times to see him and let him explain but the fear that he'll play you again or he's still playing, never left your mind. The only choice you found was to cut all ties with him because his appearance did nothing but made you hate yourself more. 

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:-

It's been so long but she's still refusing to see me. I don't blame her though. But I want to see her so bad. I miss her too much. Everything in this fvcking world looks boring without her. I wish there was metre to show how much I love her. But I had nothing beside my words and actions which obviously seemed fake for her. She don't even attend classes. Urge to avoid me is so strong that she's even skipping classes which she never did. I hate everything without her.

I was walking through the corridors of my university when again that annoying bitch appeared in front of me. Grace

"𝗢𝗽𝗽𝗮! 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼", She linked her arm with mine in excitement. I didn't shrugged it off. I smiled her and started walking with her.