Part 4 : Journey

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

You were sitting in bus heading home right now. Fiddling your fingers and being anxious thinking about your aunt's reaction of going out for one 2 days and one night.

"𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗱", you murmured to yourself.
__

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲!" You exclaimed as soon as you entered.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆?" Your aunt asked when she saw you.

"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸", you smiled awkwardly. She rolled her eyes plopped herself on the couch before turning on the TV.

"𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺", she pointed at the many large boxes filled with unusable things or appliances. Maybe she cleaned the house today. You immediately put your bag down and rolled your sleeves to work.

"𝗦𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆?" You picked up a box with struggle and marched towards the stairs. The storeroom was upstairs.

After half-an-hour, you finally shifted all the boxes to store room and went to your aunt who was enjoying her k-drama.

"𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘅𝗲𝘀", you said to her.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲? 𝗚𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀", she replied without looking at you.

"𝗔𝗵-- 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴", you hesitantly said.

"𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆", she replied and rolled her eyes. You didn't dare to ask further so you went to the kitchen to do the chores.

Later that night, everyone was on the dining table having their dinner. You Aunt, Uncle and their daughter, Hyemin who was 2 years younger than you.

"𝗔..𝗔𝘂𝗻𝘁, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." You again raised the topic. She nodded her head permitting you to speak.

"𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀𝗮𝗻. 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁. 𝗦𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜...", You were interrupted by you aunt when she put down her chopsticks with a loud thud on the table.

"𝗦𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧?! 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵? 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗴𝘂𝘆?" She blurted.

"𝗡--𝗡𝗼! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆. 𝗝𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀", you replied looking down.