Realization

*Bart just finished a Prank with Principal Skinner Causing him to get to the principals office yet again, But it feels like no one has taught him the true side of his pranks...*

*Bart decided to Walk home, Then he thought about that book he read to get back at his father, He then bumped into Comic Book Guy who Was down in the dumps*

Bart: 'Sup?

Comic Book Guy: Best Not to ask... I feel like Princess Leia After Han Solo's Death by their Own son. I am heading to this therapist... *Hands him a Call Card of the therapist he is gonna see* Best One I can actually list... He takes a problem and turns into realization... My Girl needs time... We have been trying to get pregnant, But we had no success...

Bart: You Are already Pregnant!

Comic Book Guy: OH, Really? *Realises* Oh, I Get It, Har De Har Har.

*Bart Cracks Up Laughing*

Comic Book Guy: I see only my end of what happens after a Joke and Prank, If only He Could See it Too... all he sees is his own end where it's just comedy, evil, and pride.

*Bart choked up on his laughter when he heard that sentence and gave him a look*

Bart: Y'know for someone around the city, You sure know how to get people with your Comic Book and TV Series References... MAYBE I WILL SEE THIS THERAPIST.

Comic Book Guy: Yeah, Maybe You Should!

*The Two Walk their Separate ways, Bart Now looks at the call card*

Bart: I must call this Therapist...

*He Comes Home, And He Somehow Gets Homer's Phone and Calls him*

???: Hello?

Bart: Hi, I am Bart Simpson, I May not know the two different views of my actions and words... I need serious help.

???: We have an Opening, At 10 at Night.

Bart: Thank You... Have A Nice Day.

???: You too, Young Man, See you Tonight.

_________________________________________

The Chapters will be 300 - 800 Words Long except for only A Few Chapters...

Who do you think the therapist should be? It has to be from a TV Series Animated Or Non-Animated.

Comment down below.