Bart On The Run Pt 4

*The Next Morning, Jimbo and Bart were resting next to eachother as Shauna was on Jimbo's Side, Let's Back it up*

*Flashback*

Jimbo: He WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!??? *Bart then Startled awake with Anger, Then Jimbo Took Bart by the Arm and Walked outside and they Started to Argue* You had to tell Darcy the truth, Huh??

Bart: Having a relationship with more than one gender is illegal in this state...

Jimbo: So? You tried swiping other girls off their feet...

Bart: It was at separate times!

Jimbo: I bet you're just laughing that she's no longer going to be with me, I was entering fatherhood there for a second I've been she went all out on me, and now I just I don't think I'll never have that chance again because you told the truth to Darcy! *Bart Kneed him in the stomach*

Bart: I don't laugh about pain or Heartbreak, Jimbo!! You don't think I know what it is like being heartbroken?? Ask all those girls I used to date, For God's Sake, you and your personality you would have known I had to go through that phase; And that, Jimbo, it's something I would never laugh at! *Deep breaths from yelling*

Jimbo: *Sigh* okay Bart, you're innocent, but one more question... after those girls dumping you for somebody else is it common that you often give up before trying again??

Bart: Welcome to everyday of my Life, Jimbo... in other words, yes.

Jimbo: so you are a heartbroken bad boy Rebel, who pretty much loves pranks and just wants to change for the better good?

Bart: What can I say, I never wanted to be mean, I just play by my own rules.

Jimbo: I'm sorry you had to go through that phase, dude. Can We shake on it?

*Bart instead of shaking Jimbo's hand, he gave him a hug... Jimbo thought it was weird at first, but now, he understood why Bart hugged him, so he hugged him back.*

Jimbo: Can you promise me one thing?

Bart: What's that?

Jimbo: Just don't Pick Darcy First, from what I know if I were you, I give it a little bit of a thought before if you would rather choose her first or any of the other girls you dated first.

Bart: okay I will give it some thought... but I know I wouldn't come up with the exact or absolutely thought in just a day.

Jimbo: who said it would take a day? I didn't say it would take a day.

Bart: I know, come on let's head back inside.

Jimbo: all right, but you're sleeping with me.

Bart: well, I'll feel safer already...

*They close the door, and Flashback Ends*

Shauna: Morning, Bart, Jimbo.

Jimbo and Bart: Mornin'.

*2 Hours Later, everyone was playing on jackbox, until someone came in the front entrance the Moe's, It was me*

Me: Sup' Moe. Warvenger Agency, I'm here for a little man named, Bart Simpson.

*Bart Signaled Moe to buy him time, he nodded*

Moe: Bart Simpson, yeah a long story, I found them up in a cave, he's in the extra room, staying with the bullies and surprisingly getting along, but let me ask you what do you plan on doing if you are here to pick him up.

Me: oh nothing Marge has been really worried about Bart, and Lisa, Maggie, they both feel like they've been waiting long enough without Bart in the House, although Cletus came straight in my face and said if Bart doesn't apologize to Mary about that incident he's going to call the cops on him.

Moe: what's that supposed to mean?

Me: you got any root beer?

Moe: That is so weird nobody's ever asked for root beer in 5 years, luckily I always keep it in my fridge, free on the  house.

*I took off the cap, and sipped of the root beer bottle*

Me: Well..

*The Camera Pans to Bart, Deep in thought Pacing Back and forth, like he doesn't know whether to make amends with those he loved so much without even feeling it, and return home or if he wants to hang with the bullies a little longer, but that's the idea if he ends up going to make amends he feels that the boys are going to be the same as before to him again.*

Jimbo: what are you doing man?

Bart: How should I say this, I'm ready to face my fears, but I feel that once I leave out that door you guys are going to go back to beating me up and just being your usual selves. We've had so much fun together and I feel like I don't want to forget all that.

Kearney: you're not going to, man.

Dolph: to tell the truth you really changed our lives for the better, and honestly you are really cool even when you were twirling that barbell and finishing off that lead bully.

Shauna: the point is no matter what you choose we will never forget what you've done with us. We will always be your ally when you need us.

Bart: I... I don't know what to say...

*All the bullies came in for a group hug as Bart returned it*

Jimbo: you don't have to say anything, man. It's all on us, and no matter what you do whether it's punch the rude or give them Mercy, you will always be a good man. So don't give up, we'll be right behind you.

Bart: Thanks Guys.

Jimbo: alright, now don't get clingy, they're waiting for you, dude.

*Bart just hugged Jimbo again*

Bart: I love you like the brother I never had, I really am going to miss you.

Jimbo: I'm going to miss you too, kid. *Returns the hug* I love to enjoy this moment and keep it going, but I don't want you stuck here forever. Don't worry we'll be in touch.

Bart: Alright, Thanks Guys, See Ya.

Bullies: Smell Ya later, Man.

*Bart closes the door behind him, and I see him as he held his head up with a smile*

Bart: Hey, Mr. Joshua.

Me: hey Bart, you doing okay, buddy?

Moe: dude he was in the forest and a cave with bullies and as far as the news went they took on another bullygang and a gym, it appears that bart just needed to let off some steam, of course he's doing okay, he's fricking Bart Simpson, the strongest craziest kid I've ever seen.

*Bart hugs Moe, he returns it*

Bart: I'm seriously not going to forget what you just said about me.

Moe: yeah, one time thing man. Way to use it wisely.

Me: ready to go, Bart.

Bart: Yeah.

Moe: have a safe trip back home, Bart.

Bart: Thanks.

*The ride back home may have been silent, But as soon as Marge found Bart at the Front Door She clung onto him as he did with her, and to tell the truth they were both sobbing, like they really missed each other, I couldn't blame them, of course Bart's sisters had to come out and see him too.*

Bart: Joshua, Can You do something for me? This is something I need to tell both you and the therapist.

Me: Ok, What's the Call?

_________________________________________