Bart The Trooper

*The three get out the taxi, Everyone was talking to others quietly at what they are seeing, Bart, Lisa, and A Baby, Some of them were laughing at them*

Nelson: Haw Haw! Bart is a Babysitter!

*Bart Elbowed Nelson into the Locker*

Bart: That's Right, Nelson, I Am A Babysitter! You think you can do better, Snatch The Baby from these Straps and Do My Job For Me!

Nelson: No Thanks...

Bart: Didn't think so. *Maggie ends up slapping Nelson in the face, Everybody thought that was funny and adorable, Skinner thought he needed to step in*

Skinner: Simpsons! Your Baby sister Can't come in sch-

Bart: NOW LISTEN HERE, SKINFACE!!! I just got done telling the bully the same thing, I am About to tell you!

Lisa: I Am Standing By His Side and If You are gonna have a problem with us... I suggest you give me Detention too.

*Bart and Lisa stood their ground, Even Maggie gave a look at the principal, Who was now sweating*

Skinner: Simpson, I-

???: SSSSSKKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

*The Principal lashed back around to see Superintendent Chalmers*

Chalmers: I Swear if you don't let them by to their classes, I will Fire You!!!

*Skinner tried so hard to not make his blood boil*

Skinner: Fine!

*Skinner walked away Pissed off, Chalmers then came face to face with The Simpsons*

Chalmers: Have A Good Day, Simpsons. Btw, your baby sister is really cute.

Lisa: Thanks Sir.

Bart: Thank you for helping us, Sir.

Chalmers: No Problem, I am gonna talk with the Principal, Tell him what's going on.

Bart: Yes Please, and Sir... Stay Safe.

*Chalmers nods, and with that, Lisa heads to her Class and Bart takes maggie with him to his class*

Milhouse: Since when do you babysit Maggie in School?

Bart: Since Now.

*After School, the kids got on the taxi and once they ride home Bart used his house key to get inside the house*

Lisa: What do you want to do now?

Bart: I'd say we go to the flower shop and get flowers and visit mom.

Lisa: That's a Good idea. I think she deserves to know what you have been doing to keep this house alive.

Bart: I completely agree... But I'm not sure she'd want to hear the rest, charging by I kicked her downstairs...

Lisa: Hey even though you kicked her down the stairs you've done so much to keep this house alive ever since both parents have not been at the house, I can't believe I'm saying this but you are becoming a man.

Bart: Thanks Lis... *Hugs his sister*

_________________________________________