The Secondary Therapy Session Part 5

*Making things right with Jenny and Nikki were not easy nor not tough, With Bart now succeeding to Get along better with Shauna and Melody, Bart now has One more girl to set amends with... The One Daughter of Cletus, Mary Spuckler, Due to her dumping him for a better looking boy, There will be some doubts to Bart finally succeeding this mission... The Amount of power a girl puts in her decision in a relationship should npt be messed with, But it can change, Yet again it is an extremely small chance that were possible, Bart Must learn even in his darkest most heartbroken hour that he can have the choice to accept the impossible as it is or try to strive through and fight the impossible...*

*Bart was shivering and sweating underneath his clothes, Everybody was concerned for him, We finally made it the house where Mary spuckler lives, A Small Apartment Building in New York City... We took the Elevator up to the Right Apartment Number, when we got there Bart had never been more shaky than ever before, But he was wiping the sweat off his forehead dozens of times, He finally Knocked, Full of bravery as he kept going no matter how much sweat was on him, The Boy that took Mary Answered, He got into a fighting stance, But Bart just walked right past him with a*

Bart: It's Good to see you too, Idiot... reason why I called you that is because I'm not here to fight... I'm just here to talk to Mary.

Brazilian Boy: *sigh* let me come clean she hasn't stopped thinking about you for days... I've been trying to do my best to keep my relationship with her clean and growing, but with you in her mind... It's tough for me, I Can't take it... I'm just going to break up with her!

???: Bart?? What are you doing here? And You, all this time... you just couldn't take it... *The door Opens with the Brazilian Boy Being kicked out and knocked into a wall along with his stuff* GET OUT!!! *Slams the Door, And Runs to her room crying, But then turns to Bart angrily* You just had the nerve to return to my apartment... and Ruin my relationship with him... I WANT YOU TO GET OUT, NOW!!!

Bart: Let me say this in my defense, NO. *The Volume Blew Mary Back a little bit* I may have had the nerve to come back here, I was weak, I was distracted, I was not in the right setting, but you know what, I decided to change and I am not getting out you can slap or beat the hell out of me, I fricking deserve it, but no matter what I am not going to run like a little boy and not atone for what i did... I'm going to sit on this couch until you're ready to talk... *He throws himself a tight grip as he sits on the couch and gets comfortable, me, the therapist, and Marge decided to leave Bart with this, Because this was his Choice. Mary Just stood pissed that his ex just didn't listen to what she said.*

*5 Hours Later*

*Mary sat on her bed in the bedroom, Staring In a Murderous Expression at the wall, Bart was not the same either, He was really serious about not leaving, sitting on the couch, and waiting til' she is ready.*

*The Next Morning the Door Slams Open and She Tries to Throw Bart Off The Couch, but he held such a tight grip even when he is asleep with his eyes open, She ended up punching him hard that is caused him to wake up but wasn't too shocked about Mary Hitting him*

Bart: Okay, Let's Do it... Let's get your anger out, Go ahead, Hit me for all i care, I'm still not leaving.

*She hits him with every bit of Strength She had in her*

*12 Minutes Later, Bart Had A Cut Lip, 4 Bruise Marks On His Face, 12 More on his Body, 7 Bite Marks On His arms and Legs, And He Still wasn't leaving, Mary was Extremely Pissed that all that anger she unleashed on her ex did nothing to get him to leave*

Mary: WHY WON'T YOU F***ING LEAVE!!!??

Bart: Because it was my choice.

*Mary Took a Pan And Hit his face hard a tooth flies out of his mouth, Mary was shocked, Bart was sent back into the window cracked behind him, And realised his mouth bleeding, Mary then came to her senses and wanted to help him, But what She did not notice was that Now She Made Bart Angry, He tried his best not to blow like his Dad did*

Mary: You should have left...

Bart: Whatever... *Punches the window , Breaking it with all the strength he had left his arms, and jumped out, But Mary grabbed him and pulled him back in, Only for him to not calm down, But just made it worse* You... wanted me to leave... Now you want me to stay... *Wipes his mouth, takes the same pan, Mary hit his mouth with, and walks to her angrily but slowly with it*

Mary: Can we talk about this...

Bart: Too Late... I could've come clean and told you everything... But no... You had to hit me with all of your anger and now you're going to know what the same pain is when I hit you...

Mary: It made me feel better, Letting me hit you... But what i don't understand is it was foolish of you to not listen to me when i said for you to leave... You did not listen to me!

*Bart just couldn't take it anymore, He cornered Mary into a Wall, And With an Extreme amount of Rage and Strength, He Brings A Critical Plowing Hit to the Center of the Face, Along with him Yelling in Anger, Mary's nose Bleeding, And Knocked Out Unconscious, We came back up because of the noise, But we only found Bart Breathing from hitting Mary with A frying pan, Just came back to his senses and was shocked with tears of anger and extreme guilt*

Me: What... Bart, What Happened...

Bart (Crying in Anger): I Just a hit a girl, Hard, with a frying pan...

*Marge tried to hug him, But Bart just backed away Like He didn't want to hurt or injure her too, Bart Just jumped out the window and safely into a tree and ran off*

Dr. Bufixila: What do we do now?

Me: We need to cover his footsteps, but we do need to get this girl to the hospital, Bart's anger took over and this is what happened... Poor kid.. I sure hope wherever he is hiding for now... he will be okay...

*Cuts to Bart Running, Crying through the forest, cold, Slowly, yet losing strength, who knows where he is at*

_________________________________________