Bart The Parent

*The Next Morning, Bart Got up early, Because with Ex-father in Jail and Mother in the Hospital, He Got Breakfast ready, He got Mom's Cook Book and He surprisingly Aced it, The Smell of Wonderful Food Waked up Lisa and Maggie, As Lisa carried Maggie downstairs and shocked to see their brother cooking*

Lisa: Wow... For Someone Changing you surely get your cooking from mom.

Bart: Thanks Lis... Go Ahead, And get your food, also, I need you feed maggie, I need to make a Call.

Lisa: I won't get in your way.

Bart: *Dials the Phone* Superintendent Chalmers.. Sorry, Mr. Chalmers, I called to tell you that due to my mother being in The Hospital and My Father being in Jail, Me and Lisa need another suggestable transport to school, Also, don't get mad at me about this... But with no one able to babysit for maggie i need to bring her in to keep an eye on her.

Chalmers: I See. Thank you for informing me, Hope you do good running the house.

Bart: Back at You, Sir. Have a Good Day, Yell at Skinner For me.

Chalmers: *Chuckles* I Will, You too.

*They Hang Up*

Lisa: I never seen this more mature side of you, why now?

Bart: Lis... Everybody has their ups and their downs, I love Dad as much as you do but he treats me less kindly than he has treated you. And I know it may seem like I hurt mom, but with everything I'm going through it was wrong of her to strong-arm me... there was a therapist I went to, it was 10 at night, I told her about everything that I done to people, once I told her everything I decided to change my ways in a more mature matter.. I hated seeing mom in the hospital and our father go to jail... If they just dropped what happened last night, then we would all be here... instead I guess some things just have to happen one certain way. I still love you lease but if we separated ourselves right now our family will not stand... I may not be the brightest person in the planet I'm certainly trying to change my ways so that I may be just maybe at least a little bright to the world.

*Lisa and Bart Hug*

Lisa: I'm so sorry.

Bart: it's okay, I need you to do me a favor and keep this therapist, secret, okay?

Lisa: Okay.

Bart: Okay, let's get our stuff ready for school I need to bring the baby supplies since I said to Chalmers, I have to babysit maggie while I'm in Class.

Lisa: Alright. "in thought" oh my God he is not getting about changing his ways he is a hard worker when he's mature.

_________________________________________