Bart On The Run Pt 2

*The Next Morning, the boys and bar watch for a little bit and found a safe place to camp out last night*

*Flashback*

*Last night, The Bullies and Bart found a Cave to stay in, Kearney Got Wood for the Fire, Dolph Brushed the Dirt where they were staying for the night so that they wouldn't get dirty, Jimbo was Giving Bart a Blanket, Surprisingly, Nelson found them, and Joined them, and So did Shauna, Everybody had their own pee bucket, Shauna's had the cover so that They wouldn't see how she pees or y'know...*

*Bart was sitting a little bit outside the cave, Deep in thought, Shauna seemed curious as to why he was doing what he was doing, So she sat next to him*

Shauna: You feeling okay?

Bart: No... in so many different ways I am not okay... I've been brutally injured by the ex I just can't stop loving, I wanted to make things right with her and then I just couldn't take it I took a frying pan and hit her face brutally injuring and knocking her out.

Shauna: and this ex, you love her?

Bart: how should I put this what if I told you that she was not the only one I ever tried to have a relationship or fall in love with...

Shauna: you're serious?

Bart: Yeah... but every time I'm in a relationship something bad happens or something wasn't supposed to happen and the relationship just ends in one episode...

Shauna: so you are a boy, who has been broken hearted a lot... and has a bad experience with love.

Bart: speaking of love Jimbo had a baby with someone...

Shauna: Darcy?

Bart: *Eyes widen* Y-Yeah, how did you know?

Shauna: right after Darcy broke up with Jimbo, He ran straight back to me, he was a mess... Darcy never told her Who convinced her that he was cheating on her, once I got him to come to his senses and hold him he at least had me, it wasn't easy to tell him what I told him.

Bart: I am terribly sorry... nobody truly knows what love is, I mean nobody to my eyes.

Shauna: I'm going to agree with you there... but just in case and I'm really sorry if this hurts you a little but tell me about the other girls you wanted to earn the hearts of.

*15 Minutes Later*

Shauna: THE FUDGE!!? That is a long list!

Bart: I know...

Shauna: but you did say you were able to make amends with them and they're your friends now and you're coming to a difficult time where you want to pick one of them to date again and you do not want to break the other girls hearts.

Bart: Yeah...

Shauna: well I know I'm already mostly with Jimbo... but hey in case if you can't find a real good decision at least think that I may be a backup decision, okay?

Bart: I'll keep that in mind.

Shauna: you're going to come and join us?

Bart: Sure, just give me 5 minutes...

*Shauna then Smiles, plants a kiss on his forehead and walks back into the cave, which then Nelson came out and sat beside him*

Bart: so I guess both of our fathers are bad influences... mine is in jail for child abuse men and all that he shouldn't do to a child.

Nelson: Yeah... I always thought your father was cool too but I guess... with my father disappearing all the time, and then there is this dude who is your father and he took me in Taught me how to be a better boy and... I don't know, something came up that Flanders was a better Father Figure to you rather than your own old man?

Bart: Yeah... I feel like I've lost all my hope in believing in my father as cool.

Nelson: I don't blame you, man, getting kind of cold out here though. Come on, it's almost time for dinner.

Bart: Alright.

*Nelson helps Bart up as he gives a pat on the back*

*Flashback End*

*Morning, Jimbo and Shauna were sleeping side by side, while Bart's head was laying on Jimbo's Stomach, Kearny and Nelson were kind of resting against the cave wall, dolph and a mysterious figure were talking outside, Bart was the first one to wake up and notice*

*He walked slowly to see it was Moe syzlak*

Bart: Moe?

_________________________________________