Bart On The Run Pt 1

*Bart Was Running like he had never ran before, He stopped when he felt like he was hurting and running long enough, He stopped to dry his tears*

Bart: Mary... Why...

*Meanwhile, With Cletus and His Wife and Many Of their Children rushing to the news about what happened to their Daughter and Sister, They were hogging all of the room where Mary laid, Marge was in the waiting room with Dr. Bufixila Comforting Her, I was waiting outside the entrance of the hospital deep in thought*

*Lisa and Maggie were safe in the house*

*Bart was just devastated, He didn't know what to do, After what he incidentally did, So He kept himself in hiding, Until Three figures found him*

Bart: Just go ahead and beat me up... I am hurting enough already.

???: Relax, Dude... We come to help you.

Bart: I don't need help, I've hurt enough people... to try and reverse what I did...

???: well dude everybody has problems like that, even us three...

*Bart eyes widen the little bit the fact that the mysterious figure said three, he turned to see Jimbo and his Gang, Bart did not flinch in fear however, because he was still hurting from what he did to Mary*

Jimbo: Hey man, a broken heart is one of the many things that leads to a terrible path... believe it or not our worst nightmare is you becoming what we are now.

Bart: *sigh* I may not show much interest but what do you think you can help me with...

Kearney: There is an old gym, down the road 2 clicks through this forest, we can train you... I mean this is the way for us boys to get rid of all of our anger and punching kicking basically any bullying.

Bart: Hmm... it seems like something that might help, But... what if they find me.

Jimbo: Unless if you have a Tracker app on your phone you might need to uninstall that so that they won't find you...

Bart: okay but are you sure you guys want me to join, fighting other bullies, I mean like you said you don't want me to become you three, overall.

Dolph: Dude, Yes...

*Jimbo gives Dolph a Cold Shoulder*

Dolph: OW.

Jimbo: the bottom line is you'll be safe with us we can train you and once you've done all that you could to get every single bit of negativity out of you, and once you are ready to face your fears, we will bring you back here.

Kearney: You with Us?

*Bart gave it some thought, Then he seemed determined, he needed to let off some steam*

Bart: I'm In.

_________________________________________