Bart On The Run Pt 3

*The Figure Was Moe, Everybody woke up and Were curious as to why the Usual Bartender Is Here*

Bart: Moe? Why are you here?

Moe: It's about your old man, I want you  to get him out.

Bart: I'm not paying 500 or more Dollars to free Homer for what he did to me. And believe me my answer is more strict and serious than you ever think it is.

Moe: I wasn't asking.

Bart: and I wasn't Kidding. How should i put this... How much do you like Homer as a friend?

Moe: Pretty Much, I listen to his sorrows, He drinks, and He always comes with his friends Lenny and Carl. What can I Say? Without him coming to the Bar, Business has been slow. He used his last phone call on me, and I was suddenly able to find you here.

Bart: I should not ask "how" you found me... As Far as I Know, My answer is clear and you don't seem to understand... Let me ask these guys and then you... My Dad Strangles me 24/7 and I Put him away for Child Abuse. So Let Me Ask everyone... if you were a father or a mother to a kid, and they said something annoying or just want to get a reaction out of you... is it really the best idea to strangle your kid? Kearney, you have a son right?

Kearney: You're damn, right I do.

Bart: and would you strangle your kid?

Kearney: No... if your old man got thrown in the jail for that then I'm not going to repeat what he did to my son.

Bart: Good, Jimbo, Shauna, you two are close right? Listen if you had a kid and he or she said something just to get a reaction out of you, is it really the best idea to strangle him or her?

Shauna: I would not, if I'm a mother then I should not strangle my future little girl or little boy.

Jimbo: Same with her answer, Bart.

Bart: Dolph?

Dolph: No.

Bart: Nelson?

Nelson: not at all.

Bart: So let me ask you, Moe... judging by everyone's answers in here in this cave, about their opinions on strangling their own future kid if they ever have one... and what Homer does to me every single day... oh and strangling is against the law, how much do you like Homer now?

Moe: I honestly had no idea, he wpuld do that to you... I almost thought he was a good father at least that's what I heard from him...

Bart: *sigh* I know it's going to be tough, but I know for a fact I am not going to release a bad person even if it's my father out of jail for something I had no fault for... this was on him not me.

Moe: Ok... I completely Understand.

Bart: thanks for understanding...

Moe: Yeah, no problem, but Bart I'll give you one piece of advice you can't really hate your family forever; believe me, I've been there... and failed.

Bart: I will keep that in mind.

Moe: well I better head back to the bar for opening time, I sure hope you will be better soon.

Bart: Same here, Safe Travel Back, Moe.

Moe: You too, Kid.

*and with that moe heads back to the bar*

Jimbo: I'm glad you asked us about that, because if we want to be good Fathers or mothers someday... we would not want to repeat a bad experience from what your parents done to you.

Bart: Agreed.

Kearney: Alright, Let's head to the Gym.

*Rock Music*

*The Bullies and Bart Slow Walking Looking Cool In Gym Wear and Sunglasses, Walking in the Door, Everybody Was in Terror, The Guy at the Front Desk Checks them in*

*Angels By All Good things Plays*

*A Montage of Kearney Using the Heavy Bag, Jimbo and Dolph Helping Bart with Learning how muscles work and what muscles are useful in anyway, Shauna Running on the Treadmill, Nelson Lifting the Dumbells, Dolph Working out his legs on the Leg sled, Jimbo Spotting Bart Doing the Bench Press, Going Reverse Pyramid Style, Nelson and Kearney On The Boxing Stand Training Reflexes, Shauna Motivating Bart Running on the Treadmill, But Suddenly They See The Bullies from the Bully con, And They Came In To Show those bullies who was the true bully gang, Our Bullies got off everything they were doing and confronted the Second Bully Gang, Everybody else evacuated to give them Room, Bart Cracked His Knuckles with a Scowl On his Face*

Bart: Let's Get this Over with!

*The Enemy Bullies Start to charge as ours did the Same, Bart and Jimbo Traded Blows to the Lead Bully, Kearney and Nelson Were Going Beast mode with Knocking out the Others, Shauna was going Black widow Style on the Bully who seemed Psyhque, Dolph unleashing A Feet Fury Combo, And Bart Ending it with a Barbell Twirl Tornado and A Scream Of Anger, The Enemy Bullies Scat and Got Out*

Bart: Told Ya, i needed to let off Steam.

Jimbo: You Certainly Weren't Joking.

Shauna: C'mon, Let's get out and let these guys have their Gym back.

The Others: Agreed.

*Everybody was chatting on the way back to the cave, Of How Awesome their day was... Everybody got their stuff and Walked to Moe's To stay there, He had an Open Space Just big enough for them to stay, But they had to take turns using the two restrooms*

*That Night, Bart, Dolph, and Nelson were asleep on the couch, Jimbo and Shauna Decided to Sleep together, and Kearney was Fine sleeping against the wall with a blanket*

Jimbo: You think he is ready to face his fears?

Shauna: We can't just release him out there by himself, Btw, There is something i need to tell you... *She Whispers in Jimbo's Ear*

Jimbo: HE WWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!???

_________________________________________