The More The Merrier/Homer's Second Chance/2-20 Years Later

*Bart was walking with A Calm smile down the Street with his girls, Everyone walking past them Giving Him a Smile, Thumbs up, or Finger Gun, Even the Bullies, Who he and the girls confronted*

Jimbo "reluctantly": Darcy...

Darcy "Annoyed": Jimbo...

Bart: Darcy, There is something i need to tell you about what Jimbo and His Gang did for me.

Darcy: This better be good, Jimbo... The Baby is now in his Birth father's Hands...

Jimbo: I know, It is too late to call myself to him a "monkey's uncle."

*5 Minutes Later, In a Cafe Shop, The Girls and The Bully Gang may have been chatting and/Or Waiting, While Bart, Darcy, Jimbo, and Shauna, Talk at another table*

Jimbo: So We Saw Him Sitting down and Crying, He Was Badly Injured...

Darcy: Yeah... Mary shared the terrible truth after we are a Legal Harem Relationship, It was Uncomfortable, But at least she was coming clean.

Jimbo: Hmmm... Anyway, We Took him in, Found a Cave to Camp out and The Next morning we were at this gym, A Rival bully Gang from a Bully Con we last confronted came in, But your Boyfriend was as Strong and Spirited as Any Boy Can Be.

Bart: It's True.

Shauna: Then He was facing through some other thought about what happened recently and was down about him having a bad experience with love.

Darcy: I See, But The only other thing is, You were Once Bart's Love, But He turned you down, And you are still happy with the One Who Cheated On Me...

Shauna: I think I still haven't figured that one out as well... and I Don't have the answer yet, At least not right now... but hey it's only fair that I'm with Jimbo, but Bart would be what you call an ally.

Darcy: Bart is all of this true, that while you were down the boys found you and they helped you get better?

*Bart nodded as he was feeding the baby his bottle, Darcy decided to accept the answer and was just adored by Bart being the Father figure he can be.*

Darcy: and I will admit thanks to you he's really bringing our lives together, and I guess I may have been a little harsh about you, Jimbo. But I'm afraid I'm only with Bart now, that doesn't mean I will never see was a friend.

Jimbo: Understood, Ok if we hang with you.

Bart: yeah no problem... Darcy I think the baby needs to be changed...

Darcy: I got him. *Takes hee bag and heads to the restroom*

Bart: oh, by the way Darcy, when you're done I need you to drive me somewhere.

Darcy: Where?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*Bart, Myself, Marge, The harem, the girls, the bullies, Lenny, Carl, and Moe all head to the Springfield Prison, Seeing Chief Wiggum*

Bart: We're here to See Homer, Homer Simpson.

Wiggum: Right this way.

*We Follow wiggum through the Cells and there people throwing silverware through the cell Hall, Darcy was doing her best to protect the baby*

Sideshow Bob: Bart Simpson when I get out of here I'm going to put my blade in yo-

*Moe Outside the Cell Grabs Ahold Of Sideshow Bob by the Collar*

Moe: Listen Youse, we don't have time for your threats, Yell one more word in this wonderful boy's heart and i will take your blade and stick up it up your butt, Beat it! *Throws him to the back wall of his cell, and the group continues to walk forward, until they found him*