The Secondary Therapy Session Part 4

*Bart on his therapy path to a better life, Succeeding Slowly, He righted his Wrongs With Jessica, Greta, and Darcy, The Talk With Gina Wasn't Easy she showed a bit of profanity during their chat, but that was only in the beginning, Afterwards She Accepted his apology and they were able to be friends again, Now Bart must battle his fears as he sets things right with Nikki and Jenny, Bonus he might encounter Sarah Plain and Tall and set things right with her as well, Nikki is First*

*Nikki answers the door, and finds Bart standing outside with His Mother, a Therapist, and Myself*

Me: Nikki, I believe Bart here would like to have a chat.

Nikki: Come On In.

*We came in, I sat on the Sofa while Bart and Nikki sat next to eachother, Mrs. Bufixila Decided to write what could be useful in each of their arguements to help them together, I added a few things that will be useful as well, Marge decided to sit and relax and will jump in when she feels like her son needs support*

Bart: Nikki, I need to come clean with this very question... You seem to love me and then you hate me 10 seconds later, and So On, Is There A History behind this or Is it What you were born with it?

*Nikki felt a little nervous*

Nikki: Bart, Can I Be Honest With You?

Bart: Is it That Bad? Look, My Dad Was Horrible too...

Nikki: *Was Shocked* How did you know it was my Dad? Also, What happened with yours?

Bart: He Strangles Me 24/7 and that was when i was in my more Bad Boy Months, Something flickered into me and i went to see her, and It changed me, I Turned my own Dad in for Child Abusement and Strangling me.

*Nikki then looks at his mother as she nods like he is telling the truth*

Nikki: Jeez Bart, Something tells me i should hate you for turning him in, But due to your explanation of why you turned him in, I completely understand now... BUT, I can't just go back to dating you immediately. I Want to get along better with you before we do so, Is that Okay?

Bart: Of Course... Much to my impatience it is for the best...

Nikki: I am Happy you are changing for the better. Makes Me Trust You More. *Hugs him, as he hugs her back when they left* There is Hope for you yet, Bart. *And she shuts the door with a smile on her face*

*Succeeding to earn Nikki's Trust, Now Bart must Face Jenny, He Knocked on the door*

Jenny: I thought i told you t-

Bart: Eat Your Shorts, Why Don't you eat my Skirt!? Y'know what, I didn't come this way to argue, rush, and fight you again, I came back to talk. I ain't leaving until you give me a chance to talk. *Gives a Serious Look*

Jenny: For a Bad Boy you certainly have your emotions, Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhh... Fine, Fine, Come On, Let's get this over with.

*I settled myself in, in the kitchen, Jenny and Bart Decided to sit on the couch, Marge decided to Do the same as she did last time*

Jenny: So...

Bart: Sorry, I am just gathering in everything i need to say.

Jenny: although I am not trying to rush you I just don't want to take forever.

Bart: It Shouldn't take that long.

Jenny: Ok... What do you have so far, The thoughts can come up while you are at it, C'mon.

Bart: Okay, So... Remember when we used to date?

Jenny: Not really something I want to hear first...

Bart: Sorry, Sometimes i need to come clean with my own fault.

Jenny: You? Admitting to your fault? That's new. Why?

Bart: It's Something that happened with my family... I reported my own dad in for child abuse and strangling me 24/7.

Jenny: Strangling You??? My Parents never did that to me.... So I Was Dating Someone Who Had A Bad Father??

Bart: Is that Bad, It could have gotten worse, When we were dating, My Sister had to take a drug to take her out of a smiley frenzy crazy world.

Jenny: My God... Bart, You could have came clean back then, Why Now??

Bart: *sigh, a tear starts to drop* There's More.... Milhouse was injured and I Promised him i would visit him 24/7, But when i saw you, My Mind just flickered, If i had just kept my promise i wouldn't be in this mess, You were right to be mad at me back then... The Point is, with everything I did in the Past, And trying to change from that, I may not be worthy of anyone's heart Not even Yours... I just don't deserve to be lo- *Interrupted by Jenny Hugging him, By why was she crying too?* Jenny?

Jenny: I should Apologise too... When You came clean that I was your key out of a rough life, I never should have broken up with you... But Seeing how you are changing, i never should have doubted you. I am terribly sorry for rejecting you, Bart.

*Bart couldn't believe his eyes, So he closed them and hugged her back, and Cried on her shoulder*

Bart: I don't want to get off on the wrong foot, But i feel like i want to date you again and Start over... but i feel like if i do, it would just lead to another broken heart relationship between us...

Jenny: Hey... You are doing the right thing, Being Cautious about us before getting closer. I don't blame you, What do you say we take it slow, and We can hangout sometime.

Bart: Sounds Great, Do i need to do something for you in return?

Jenny: Well there is one thing... Just, Don't Change Back to your Unforgiving Self, Also, If your time is on the Girl, Be on The girl, Not on the video games, Okay?

Bart: Of Course... Thanks Jenny, Alot.

Jenny: Anytime, I will be here if you want to hang or date.

Bart: I will be there, Anytime.

Jenny: I know.

*As they left, Jenny Smiled, But then sensed something*

Jenny: Mr. Joshua?

Me: Yeah?

Jenny: I need you to keep close to Bart, I sensed he maybe in danger...

Me: You have my Word, Thanks for letting me know.

_________________________________________