The Choice Of One Love Or All Of The Love

Mary: Mr. Joshua, I feel really worried for Bart, I guess there was some i missed before and afterwards.. Bart Doesn't want to move on until he knows everyone of the girls he dated including Myself are Going to be ok and doesn't Break Our Hearts again...

Me: Hmmm... Okay, Mary, We can have two choices Either we can have Bart take some sort of Duplication Vitamin, Or I can talk to the Mayor Of Springfield and tell him the Whole Lifestory of Bart and Why he doesn't want to just date one girl and make Harem Relationships Legal.

Mary: I think the Second One Should Work, Because It will be chaos as soon as there will be Multiple Barts, I have seen it before.

Me: Indeed, I'll See What I Can Do.

*In the Mayor's Office*

Mayor Quimby: Me, Make Harem Relationships Legal?

Me: Sir, If i may, This is not for Me, This is For Bart Simpson, He Has Gone Down a Rough path of Being Broken Hearted, I should know, Because i have been down that path before... All i ask is You make Harem Relationships legal for Bart, Because he doesn't want to choose just One girl at a time and Break the other girl's Hearts... Please, Sir.

Mayor Quimby: Alright... but you have to bring them all here, all the girls Bart dated and himself. If you can do that then he and the girls he dated and made amends with, can be a legal living Harem relationship in Springfield.

Me: Alright, I will Sir, there's no time limit right?

Mayor Quimby: No there isn't.

Me: Ok, Good.

*The Next Day, I was able to grab Greta, Darcy, Nikki, Jenny, Gina, Melody, Mary, and Bart*

Bart: So I hear you're doing me a favor.

Quimby: Indeed, see these are the girls you made amends with, and have dated before?

Bart: Yep.

Quimby: Alright, we will have a word with the judge.

*25 Minutes Later, the judge looked over the papers, and listened to Bart story, to tell the truth Bart was crying a little bit while telling his story, and it looked like all the girls that Bart wanted to have a harem relationship with really were online with this idea... they did have a little chat with each other if they were to do this they need to work together and make sure they don't argue a lot, and help Bart the best he can, it's not going to be easy with bart being the only man in the relationship, But he done so much to change these women's lives, it's time, that everything Bart has done for Springfield, whether it's his family, the bullies, and the girls he once dated, he has grown, and is ready to take the next step.*

Judge: all right, it seems like we are ready to move forward with this?

Me: Yes Sir.

Bart: Yes, Your Honor

All Girls: Yes Sir.

Bart: Mom?

Marge: it's just... I really don't want you to leave our family for them. I know you wanted to date all these nice girls, but I'm worried that once... you're in marriage how can we support you?

Me: Marge, relax it's all on me, I may have had plans to construct a Warvengers living space, in Springfield, it'll be under my supervision but Bart will be the one in charge.

Judge: could I see these blueprints?

Me: Yes Sir. *Takes a mini projector the size of a tiny Square coaster with a Blue light* and there we go. * A projection of a giant building, with a Giant Basement Apparently, with everything anyone could ever have*

Judge: would you have any idea where to place this headquarters?

Me: You may be saying not in town, since there are lots of buildings and other stuff there... but I think I can put it right behind the Springfield sign, a wonderful view of the horizon and sea.

Judge: Hmmm... do you have a badge for that company.

*I lend him my badge, and was pleased*

Judge: all right, on this day Bart, Greta, Darcy, Jenny, Gina, Nikki, Melody, and Mary are a legal Harem relationship in Springfield... and also on this day, construction will be held to make the war Avengers headquarters of Springfield behind the Springfield sign. Congratulations, Both Of You.

Me: Thank You Sir.

Bart: Thank You, Your Honour! *Bart just could not hold in his tears, he is blessed, all the girls decided to comfort him even his mother, and I decided Well I might as well make the living of it, and I decided to get in on the hug too.*

_________________________________________