The Secondary Therapy Session Part 3

*after bart settling things with Greta wolfcastle, she and Bart are friends again by starting over, yet the progress is not over yet, as bart continues his progress to apologize to his ex's he can only choose one the date once again but the rest has to be friends again... choices can be easy in complex but it seems for bart, he must make the hardest of them all*

*Bart and The others just arrived at Darcy's House*

Darcy: I thought i told you to d-

Bart: Drop Dead? Guess What? Ain't happening and not til' you hear what i have to say.

Darcy: Nope. *Slams the door but Bart's foot was faster than how much he winced in pain*

Bart: *Now giving a look* Did you think i was ever joking!? Maybe you should Drop Dead!

*Darcy took a few seconds to think, She then sighed in defeat and frustration and let us in, Jimbo was already inside with the baby, But Darcy doesn't know the truth about Jimbo yet, That's what me and bart plan to do next*

*He and Darcy sat on the couch, Marge had a turn with the baby, and I had a "minute" with Jimbo.*

Darcy: Bart, Why are you really here?

Bart: to apologize... and in case if you were going to ask what for... oh I don't know maybe getting you pregnant forcing us to try and get married in Utah and then getting interrupted by my mom.

Darcy: that's what you wanted to apologize for? I always thought it was really magical...

Bart: my mom didn't react the same, she wanted what was best for me but I thought it was worth giving parenthood an early try... but I guess judging by Jimbo I didn't really quite make it.

Darcy: you and Jimbo have met before?

Bart: he's in a bully gang... some say he even cheats on certain girls, I don't mean to point this out, but he's cheating on you with Shauna... I seen that seasons and up.

Darcy: No...

Bart: Do i look or sound like i'm lying to you?

Darcy: you don't know Jimbo!

Bart: Maybe I don't at least not from your view but in my view he's always bullying nerds, he and his gang, and he has no hair under his hat, do you want me to keep going??

*Darcy was sobbing when she found out that she was wrong about Jimbo everyday since they had the baby, Bart just clung onto her, He didn't care if Darcy tried to resist, He hugged her so tight, She couldn't get him off, After 20 Seconds of struggling and failing, She finally gave in, and hugged bart back*

Bart: I'm terribly sorry Darcy he seemed like a good man in your view, I have nothing against that, it's just to everyone else's views, Jimbo is something else... Like i said i'm sorry.

Darcy: NO. I'm sorry, I should never have been so dumb just to dump you for him, I should have just moved back into Springfield and could have been your girlfriend again... but I guess he was there, he was more of my age, and He seemed really sweet in some cases, I guess I need to view a person more than just for my view, next time.

Bart: I forgive you, are you sure I don't need to apologize...

Darcy: Bart, you are doing the right thing trying to change be better than who you once were Jimbo can't change, but you can, look I know it's a little too late to ask, but you think you can take me back?

Bart: I hope this doesn't affect your decision but I need to think about it first be a smarter guy...

Darcy: I have nothing against that... but hey if you change your mind I'm always open.

Bart: Thanks Darcy. *They Hug, Darcy kisses his cheek* by the way what are you going to do about Jimbo.

Darcy: well here's what I need to advise you about, once I dump him which one he comes back into the living room, the baby will still have a mother but the breakup was still be hard for me for a few days, is it okay with you that once you think about it and come to a decision you can come to my house at the end of the week.

Bart: I think I see why you want me to come at the end of the week...

Darcy: yes, lots of girls totally meltdown after break-up.

Bart: Will you be okay?

Darcy: Well, In case if i won't, I need one more hug.

*They Hug one more time*

Bart: I will find someway to be with you, and treat you better than i did before.

Darcy: I know you will.

Me: I think our work here is done.

_________________________________________