When He Crys, He Flows

*With him being well rested, he took the coming monday off but went back on Tuesday, instead of his normal where he was wearing jeans and a black hoodie, somehow he also combed his hair down, He felt down knowing what he did, his backpack was empty and so was his heart, people looked at him with worry as he passed to get to his locker.*

*After school, He got to his Locker got his stuff, Sherri and Terri Came*

Sherri: Bart, You Okay?

Bart: go ahead, tease me all you want, I'm depressed enough already...

*They Both Surprisingly Hug Bart*

Terri: We are so sorry, Bart... you know what you've earned our hearts already... but we understand you've been through a lot so we'll give you time to think about it.

*Bart silently nods, as he grabs his pack, and was about to head out, but the principal stopped him*

Skinner: Not So Fast, Young Man... You need t-

Bart: I can't believe it.

Skinner: I know, I wi-

Bart: No, I mean I can't believe you call yourself a principal, you're just a bully who thinks he's ahead of everything the school stands for, I'm talking to the superintendent, setting things straight!

*And with that Bart leaves and the Other students even the bullies growl at Skinner*

Skinner: You won this one, Simpson.

*Lisa seems curious as to why Bart us riding his bike instead of getting in the car, She was curious once again, When he was seen writing down something, Bart then sensed her, Slams the notepad down on his bed, and heads to the door, She steps back*

Bart: Lis- you tell me so many times to back away from your projects even though I'm just there to trying to support you because my parents told me so or just being there for fun... yeah. You always want to get into my business... Lisa Marie Simpson, I will not take this anymore... GET! OUT!!!

*Lisa stood not even scared*

Bart: *he just scoffed* Okay. *He Grabs Lisa, and is about to drop her off the second floor on the ground, only then starting to get some sense into her, meaning she is frightened now.* We can do this, The easy way, or the hard way. I may not be smarter but I certainly am stronger.

Homer: What is goi- *Screech* Boy, Don't drop her.

Marge: Bart, Put your sister down!

*It took a Few seconds, and then he put her on the floor, Only then to be thrown and held into the wall*

Bart: Let's get something straight here, Lis... I don't know how in the hell you are smarter than me... but you're definitely not stronger than me... So let's make a deal... You Stay Out of My Privacy, and I Won't Invade Yours. If you don't agree, I can take down two birds with one stone. *Raises his phone with 911 on the screen, Lisa then Realises what he can report the family for, and she immediately nods quickly, Bart lets her go, After That, Bart just slammed his door and locked it.*

Lisa: You don't think this is my fault, do you?

Marge: Of course not, Lisa... Your Brother has been acting like this since 4 days ago.

Homer: BOY! GET OUT HERE, NOW!!!

*Bart Swung His Door Open while He holds a Blade Close to his Neck, Everyone Was Shocked*

Bart: If you don't want me dead, I suggest you drop it, Like It Never happened! Or things are going to turn out worse! *Slowly moves the blade to his neck, Marge just couldn't take it, She threw the blade away, And Strong Armed Bart, But he Bit her hand hard, and once his instincts kicked in, He Well... Kicked Her down the Stairs, Resulting her to pass out brutally injured, Lisa and Homer ran down to help her, Bart just stood there shocked and about to cry from what he did, He took Homer's phone, Broke the Other phones, and Dialed 911 To End this*

*The Ambulance came and Got Marge, and Homer Was Arrested for Child Abusement, Drunk Driving, and Etc.*

*Lisa Was shocked of how powerful, Bart truly is*

Bart: In Bed, Lights Out By 9! I'm not going to say it again!!

*Lisa runs up crying to her room and closed her door*

*Bart then went up to his room, and just laid there, with the Guilt Coarsing through him, Maggie crawled to him and tried to comfort him*

Bart: If you want to go ahead and slap me, just do it. I'm not a worthy brother...

*but Maggie didn't slap him instead she placed a hand on his shoulder saying "you are, to me" with that Maggie Comforts Bart*

_________________________________________

What do you think should happen next, Comment down below